YONGGUK- 5

*・゜゚・* ♚B.A.P FEELS♚ *・゜゚・*|| Accepting requests!

                                                  tumblr_mxeta9HPJ11szjposo1_250.gif   tumblr_mxeta9HPJ11szjposo2_250.gif

your eyes;

      I watched as my boyfriend grinned foolishly at the young boy in front of him. He had a familiar glint in his eyes that can either make me feel nervous or excited-- but either way gave me goosebumps. His eyes showed that he was up to no good and he bit his bottom lip as if waiting for the right opportunity to attack.
       
        I narrowed my eyes at him, not sure of what he had in mind but then had to bite the inside of my cheeks to keep from laughing at his childishness.
       
           He stared intently at the toy the boy was running through the table while his mother took autographs from the other members. Yongguk then lifted a hand and placed it in front of the toy, preventing it from moving forward. His eyes shone with what I now recognized as mischief and a grin made its way up his lips when the child turned to look up at him.
     
                 His grin grew wider and he leaned over, whispering something to the boy’s ear. The boy then beamed at him and turned to his mother who is still busy taking Junhong’s signature on her album.
     
       When the boy didn’t get the wanted attention, he ce more to Yongguk who was still grinning at him. Yongguk reached for his pocket and handed the boy another toy car, making the boy beam brighter at him, excitement filling his eyes. I have no idea how he was able to get that car but either way, it made my heart turn cartwheels.
     
             Once the child's mother turned to Yongguk, he lifted his head and beamed his gummy smile at her as if he wasn't just fooling around with her child. The woman blushed and bowed as a greeting to him making him let out a laugh as he took the album and signed it.
 
           An hour later, the boys were giving their final greetings to the fans and were soon heading out the door. I quietly slipped put of the crowd and made my way to my car, soon heading for their apartment.
I knocked on the door and opened it with the key Yongguk gave me, peaking my head before heading in. Instinctively, my eyes started searching for a familiar build. 
 
         Once I spotted him beaming his gummy smile at me, I couldn’t help help the tugs at the corners of my mouth. The flutter in my heart took a little bit of will to slow down and I had to take a moment to take the sight of him in. He was sprawled on the couch beside Himchan who was currently busy texting on his phone , his feet up on Yongguk’s lap.
 
          I walked over and patted his legs, making him look up to me and smiled.
“Hi beautiful.” he grinned, his feline features showing mischief. Since he showed no sign of moving his feet, I took the initiative and lifted them off my boyfriend before squeezing into the empty spot. 
 
      “Hello, handsome. I think you should scoot over a little bit.” I said as I rolled my eyes at him when he just grinned at me but did as I asked nonetheless.
 
       I muttered my thanks to him before turning to Yongguk who had his eyes closed by now.
“Hi.” I simply said and watched as his lips curved up into a smile, his eyes still closed. He slightly shifted his head to my side, opening one eye to look at me with the smile still plastered on his face.
 
   “Hi beautiful.” he said in a slightly mocking voice, imitating Himchan from earlier. I heard the latter scoff at this and had to laugh at my boyfriend’s childish ways.
 
       "Hello, Mr. Bang." I said, leaning my head against his shoulder before he leaned his head over and captured my lips into a chaste kiss. I purred in satisfaction and buried my face further into his shoulder.
 
"Ugh Just get a room." Himchan groaned, standing up before gathering the other members out of the room.
 
"We're eating out." he announced, closing the door behind him as he rolled his eyes. I chuckled at his subtle way of giving us some private time.
 
     We were soon sprawled on the couch, sitting on either side of it with our feet tangling in between us. We shared a blanket and a bowl of popcorn was on top of our legs, a movie(of my choice) playing. 
I was immersed in the movie when he started tapping his foot against my thigh as if drumming a beat with his foot. I frowned but concentrated on the movie but had to turn to him after a few minutes.
His dark eyes were focused on me and although it was dark in the rook with only the light emitting from the T.V.
 
   "What?" I let out, but found myself entranced my the sight of the man in front of me. His unwavering gaze unnerved me and made me feel bare. My skin felt warm and it was as if his gaze was caressing me, leaving my skin warm and tingling all over.
 
      He just simply shook his head, motioning for me to continue watching the movie. But that is clearly impossible for me to do now, especially with the way he is looking at me. I narrowed my eyes at him, hoping that it would unnerve him as well but my attempts were dismissed with a simple low chuckle from him.
He motioned with his hand for me to come over. I pressed my lips together and obliged to his request, sitting on his lap before wrapping my arms around is neck. 
 
        We stayed in that position for a few minutes, his eyes so dark and full and focused on me as if I was the only one worth of all the love and attention he could give. I waited for him to close the distance between us-- wished for him to just claim my lips and seal everything away even for just a few minutes. I wanted for him to take me into another place, away from everything and everyone.
 
      And once he did, all was forgotten and nothing else mattered but the two of us. Everything felt right and it was as if nothing could go wrong. He cupped my face with a warm hand and we pulled away, his gaze still not leaving me. His other hand slid down my arm and took possession of my own hand. The contrast of his big warm hand against my small cold one should have felt foreign but it was everything else but foreign. It was perfect, it was love, passion, need, care, and unbelievably wonderful. It was home. Yongguk is home and everything else.
 
       No words were needed ot be exchanged but I just had to say it-- had to let it out;
"I love you." he said right before I did as if he was reading my mind. It was just what I needed to hear from him. I smiled, enjoying the warmth in my chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck once more, leaning my head against his shoulder.
"I love you." I whispered in his ear, reveling on his warmth while his hands wrapped around my waist.
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Yongguk Update! It's almost CHRISTMAS!!!! DOUBLE UPDATE TOMORROW BTW!! I hope you enjoyed~ ^^

-onewdub