HIMCHAN- 6

*・゜゚・* ♚B.A.P FEELS♚ *・゜゚・*|| Accepting requests!

christmas-tree-photography-snow-tree-wea

 

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!; Snow

tumblr_moej7l3rDt1rcky9jo1_500.gif

 

 

“Morning.” I heard his deep voice say, still laced with sleep, his eyes half open. I simply smiled at him, happy to be woken up by his voice, his body wrapped around mine. We barely get times like these nowadays especially now that he’s busy going around doing recording, live performances and the tours.

 

“Hello.” I greeted back, not hiding the pleasure in my tone. He chuckled and stretched his limbs with a groan as I snuggled closer to the warm blanket wrapped around us. 

 

Its been a while since we were able to sleep in and cuddle in bed amidst all the blankets. I missed being able to do this. 

 

"Its Christmas Eve." I finally said after a few minutes of content silence. I heard him sigh and even though I couldn't see him, I could just simply feel the smile on his face as he burried it at the crown of my hair. 

 

"We should probably get up now. Everyone's coming over in an hour." He said and I couldnt help the pout from forming on my lips. 

 

"Why? We barely get to do this." I whined but he said nothing, pulling away from me. He went straight to the bathroom and I could hear the water running on the sink.

 

It took another 10 minutes before Himchan got me out of bed and another 5 to force me into the bathroom and wash up. I really didnt want to get out of bed today. As much as I love Christmas eve I at least want some private time with him.

 

I was still grumbling to myself when Himchan finally managed to half drag me out of the bedroom but I slumped on the couch, not feeling so enthusiastic about the start of my day.

 

There was cluttering and the strong smell of coffee filled the house. Himchan always started with coffee no matter what. But what got my attention was when I heard sizzling and the smell of bacon reached my nose. I bolted up from the couch into the kitchen where I found Himchan in the red apron that his mother brought over last Christmas, cooking bacon.

 

He stood there in front of the stove in his boxers and a white shirt underneath the red apron-- his hair messy with a spatula in hand. It wasnt supposed to be appealing but he was adorable, what can I say?

 

"I told you we should get up. I was starving." He said without turning to me, acting as if him cooking bacon in the morning was a totally normal thing to see. 

 

"Yeah, I guess." I walked over an stole some of the bacon on the plate beside him. He gave me a look and I just grinned  at him, knowing he wouldnt say anything if I did.

 

I helped him toast the bread and set the table up as he switched to cooking eggs. Sunny  side up, my favourite.

 

"Everyday should be like this. Why dont you cook for me more often?" I said and he just laughed at me, as if I just said the most ridiculous thing he has ever heard. I raised an eyebrow at him and the grin on his face slowly dissappeared, making me grin like a fool. How can he be so adorable?

 

"Maybe next time." He said, reluctance obvious in his voice. I really do love this man.

 

I tried stopping the grin that started to pull at my lips but that seemed impossible at the moment. I pushed my empty plate away and his gaze met mine with a confused look on his face. I stood up and leaned over, sealing our lips into a kiss--wrapping my arms around his neck.

 

It was so sweet and warm and nice that I could have stayed there forever. His hand soon found their way around my neck and pulle me further into the kiss. I felt him smile against my lips as his other hand started playing with the ends of my hair.

 

It was perfect and sweet but our little moment had to be interupted by a seried of rushed ringing of the bell.

 

We pulled away from each other, and I can feel my face getting warmer by the minute as he grinned up at me.

 

"I'll go get that." I said, pulling away completely this time but his hand was fast to grab my wrist and pull me in for another mind melting kiss. My eyes flutter shut and my arms wound themselves around him once more, cherishing Himchan's warmth.

 

This time, he pulled away-- a smirk playing on his lips.

 

"They cut me short. Let the--" he started but was once againinterupted by a series of knocking and constant ringing of the doorbell. He rolled his eyes and groaned.

 

"What the hell do they want?" He scoffed, making me laugh at his sudden change of attitude towards the thought of having friends over for Christmas Eve.

 

"I should open the door before they break it." I said, walking towards the door-- stopping midway to look back.

 

"You might want to change out of that." I motioned for his clothes "as much as I love it, we both know they would never let this day down if they see you in that apron." I raised and eyebrow.

 

His eyes grew wide in realization before letting a string of curses out his mouth as he ran for the bedroom, slamming the door behind him.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi!! Omg long tim no update!!!!! X3 its been forever since my last update and this updatee is just plain ugly.... im so sorry... its way past Christmas and im still on this one.....-_- Having writer's block is hard.... and currently into writing some Otp stories.. like omg im done...

and b.a.p's comeback!! My friend bought me their album for my birthday(which is a day after jongup's btw) and now im halfway dead because of their lives and their wins!!<3

 

anyways, sorry for the crappy update....=_=