YOUNGJAE- 1

*・゜゚・* ♚B.A.P FEELS♚ *・゜゚・*|| Accepting requests!

I hummed to myself as I snuggled closer to the body beside me. I inhaled his scent and smiled when I felt arms wrap around me.

"Hmmm~ Morning." I mumbled into his chest and he let out a small chuckle.

"Sleep well?" he asked with his voice still rusty from sleep. I love it when his voice is all y and raspy from just waking up. I nodded my head, lazily opening an eye and saw him staring at me with a smal smile plastered on his face.

"What?" I asked before hearing cries from the other room. Youngjae and I groaned at the same time and I snuggled closer to him.

"Remind me why we took your nephew in again?" he groaned as he burried his face into my hair. I let out a chuckle and squeezed him one last time before pushing up from the bed, sitting lazily.

"Because you volunteered to do so?" I said, sending him an accusing look. He raised both hands as if in surrender and rolled over to his back with a groan.

"No. It's because I was being a great boyfriend and tried to be a big help to your sister by keeping their baby boy for three days so they can go to their little cruise!" he said in one breath before giving me a winning grin. I scrunched my face up at him.

"Of course you were." I said as I scrunched my face up at him. He then groaned and I felt the bed shift beside me.

"And I will be the best boyfriend by taking care of the crying baby in the room next door." he said, ruffling his hair.

"Aww~ Isn't he the best?" I cooed as he started dragging his feet out of the room, looking over his shoulder with a smirk before completely dissappearing.

The crying soon turned into muffled little whines and I smiled to myself before deciding to get my lazy up to make breakfast downstairs.

I lazily got out of bed and I put my hair in a messy bun, not even bothering to wash my face before going down to the kitchen. I walked out of the room, quietly passed by the guest room which was currently Dongwon's room and caught a glimpse at Youngjae holding him. I stood frozen in my spot as I watched Youngjae hush the baby while rocking him with a huge grin plastered on my face.

Youngjae was facing the window and was now humming lightly at Dongwon's ear. Even though his back was towards me, I could still catch a glimpse of his sleepy face as he rocked Dongwon side to side. He was staring intently at Dongwon, looking out the window from time to time while still humming Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to Dongwon's ear. I couldn't help but grin like a fool as I watched my fiance with my nephew in his arms.

I pursed my lips together, enjoying the view one last time before heading downstairs to the kitchen. I had already brewed coffee and cooked bacon and eggs by the time Youngjae got down.

"Took you long enough. Here." I said, placing the plate of eggs, bacon and toast in front of him.

"Thanks." he said and started plowing through the food like some mad man.

"Woah, easy there caveman." I said as I place his mug of coffee beside him.

"You'd eat like this after taking 20 minutes to make a child stop crying and another 30 to change him and get him back to sleep." he said, stopping to talk before coming back to his previous task. I let out a small laugh when he winced from the hot coffee.

"I told you to take it easy." I said with a raised eyebrow.

After we finished breakfast and finished feeding Dongwon his food, the three of us sat in the living room watching Bugs Bunny on T.V.

Youngjae turned to Dongwon once in a while and smiled whenever he caught the young boy smashing his toy truck against the floor while making grumbling noises with his mouth. Youngjae would lean in to take something from Dongwon or just to simply play along with him.

For some reason the two of them ended up playing with their mouths, making bubbles out of their saliva. I frowned a bit as Youngjae laughed almost proudly as Dongwon gurgled and made a big bubble in his mouth but I couldn't help the amused smile forming in my lips.

I love how Youngjae smiled whenever Dongwon did something that he liked and a smile never fails to form in my lips whenever I see Dongwon looking over to Youngjae before doing something as if asking for the older male's approval.

"Wanna go take a walk?" I asked, making Youngjae turn to me with a raised eyebrow.

"What? I feel like it." I said with a small shrug.

"Dongwonie's umma and appa will be here in a few hours and I think it would help if Dongwon's drained by then." I continued, earning a small nod from Youngjae.

I stood up and put on Dongwon's shoes for him before putting mine on. Youngjae was already by the door, waiting for Dongwon and me to be ready.

"Let's go?" he asked with his hand on the doorknob. Dongwon then slowly waddled over to Youngjae and motioned for Youngjae to carry him.

"Aigoo~ Come here." Youngjae said, beinding over ot lift the little man up, propping him against his hip. I let out a small smile and stood up from the floor, following Youngjae and Dongwon out the door.

Once the three of us started walking down the street, Dongwon reached out for my hand and started playing with my fingers. He would let out a little giggle whenever Youngjae would quickly crash his head against our hands, causing for it to disband. This continued until we reached the park near the river.

Youngjae put Dongwon down so that he could waddle around and play. But to both our surprise, Dongwon too my left hand in his small right hand and held out his left to Youngjae. Youngjae chuckled a little before holding out a hand for Dongwon to hold.

Youngjae and I held Dongwon's hands as he pulled us along, stopping occasionally to stare at something he was curious about. He would sometimes frown and mumble incoherent words to himself when he saw something interesting and would occasionally look up to Youngjae or me with a grin on his face whenever he liked something.

By the time we decided to go back, Dongwon was already clinging onto Youngjae with his eyes droopy and his handsaround Youngjae's neck. Youngjae haeld Dongwon up with one arm while his other hand reached down to hold my hand. We walked back like this and got stopped by an old couple.

"Aigoo~ This is one cute family." the ajhumma said. Youngjae and I tried to explain the situation but the couple kept on talking and soon bid goodbye, leaving Youngjae and I dumbfounded.

I turned to give Youngjae a look only to see him giving me the exact same look. We both let out laughs and he squeezed my hand before swiftly lacing our fingers together. I smiled at this and the two of us started walking back again.

"That surprised me." I said with a small chuckle.

"I know. I mean, we're not a family but we will be." Youngjae said in a sarcastic voice. I let out a laugh before understanding what he meant. Once I did, I turned to him with a surprised look on my face. He was watching me with an amused smirk on his face.

"You're actually thinking about having kids now?" I asked as the corner of my mouth lifted into a smirk.

"Absolutely, maybe two or three. Or maybe more." he said, tilting his head as if the decision was already made.

"Yah. You may be my faince but don't you think I should have a say to how many children I get to bear in the future?" I started with a raised eyebrow "I mean, you're not the one that's going to give birth you know." I said and pursed my lips together when he turned to me with a playful grin on his face and a mischievous gleam in his eyes.

"I don't know." he started "You might ask for more than three in the future. I'm just putting it out there." he said, smirking at me. My eyes widened and my mouth fell open in shock.

"Don't go there Mr." I said and was disturbed when I heard a familiar voice.

"Omo! There you are!" my sister called out as she ran over to Youngjae and I.

"Oh. I didn't know you were here already." I said, feeling surprised.

"You weren't answering your phones. Well, I put your souvenirs and stuff in the house. I also took Dongwon's stuff already." she said reaching out for her sleeping child.

"Anyways, we need to go since my husband's drained! Thank you again!" she said as she ran back to their car. Youngjae and I waved goodbye and I smiled to myself when I felt Youngjae wrap his arms around me.

"Want to test my theory out?" he whispered in my ear. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled.

"I don't know, it might be you who will be beggin in the end." I shrugged. He then leaned in and took my lips, making me smirk when he started to pull me back into the house.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Yay! One more B.A.P with baby scenario! I can't wait for the next one! Lmfao I just keep on imagining B.A.P jealous... 0__0

Well, I hope you enjoyed this one! ^-^

-onewdub