YOUNGJAE- 2

*・゜゚・* ♚B.A.P FEELS♚ *・゜゚・*|| Accepting requests!

"What?" I asked my boyfriend, raising my eyebrows at him. He had a small frown on his face while his mouth hung open, staring me down. I grimaced at his intense stare, not able to stand his sudden change of attitude.

Just a while ago, he was all excited about being in the aquarium and now, he was suddenly quiet only after a few minutes that I have gone to the washroom.

He looked me up and down and scrunched up his face, making me look at him in disbelief before looking down at what I wore. I have spent hours picking my clothes and preparing for this date and he gives me that look? I let out a small sigh and scowled at him.

"Let's go." I growled at him, and turned to leave beore he could react.

"____-ah!" he called out and wrapped his cardigan around my shoulders. I turned to glare at him but he only grabbed my hand and pulled me, walking in front of me. 

We both kept our silence and I started feeling awkward and guilty for some reason. Youngjae's sudden indifference and silence, making me somehow uncomfortable.

I watched his back as he pulled me along with him, occassionally stopping to look in the aquarium.

"Jae." I called out after a few more moments of silence from him. I really can't take it when he's like this. I hate it that i don't know why he suddenly changed his attitude like that and I definitely hate how I keep on worrying about what the reason might be.

He turned to me with a cool look on his face. I looked up to him and couldn't help the pout from coming up to my lips. 

"What did I do?" I asked tilting my head as a frown came up this time around. He raised an eyebrow at me and looked at me intently before taking my hand and pulling me over to an isolated corner.

He then leaned in, putting his head on top of ny shoulder, taking hold of both my hands before I heard him sigh.

"Sorry I made you worry." he murmured against my shoulder. 

"I just got annoyed when these boys started eyeing you out when you came to the washroom." he said, lifting his head with an apologetic look on his face. I couldn't help but soften up at the man before me and I let out a small smile.

"Then they started talking about talking to you and all so i just--" he started but I cut him off, grabbing the sides of his face before pulling him into a kiss. He stiffened for a few seconds but then relaxed into the kiss after a few moments, wrapping his arms around me possesively. I wrapped my arms aroud his neck, transmitting into a hug once we pulled away from each other.

"You know you could have just told me that in the beginning, right?" I said and he cocked a brow at me.

"We'd end up the same way and less drama too." I shrugged.

"You could've showed those little boys who's boss, too." I winked at him but he only smirked at me before nodding his head, motioning behind me. 

I turned my head and heat flushed my cheeks when I turned and saw some boys looking at us with wide eyes from shock. I then felt Youngjae's arm wrap around my waist and pull me closer before whispering; " I think I already did." before chuckling right into my ear.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Youngjae update!! How was it?? No good??

@pretty_rania1 and @HJHY_KpopHolic OMG!! lol thank you!! ^^  School's great and I like being a sophomore~ Although i cant sleep properly at night... -__-;; Anyways, thank you guys!<3 Your comments keep me going!! Lmfao xD <3<3

-onewdub