YONGGUK- 2

*・゜゚・* ♚B.A.P FEELS♚ *・゜゚・*|| Accepting requests!

"What is this?!" I turned to find Himchan by the doorway with his eyes wide and his mouth hanging open at the sight before him. I gave him a pleading look and sighed to myself, turning to my boyfriend who has been ignoring me for the whole day now. I crouched my back, not bothering to sit beside the sizzling Yongguk. I woudn't want to be harmed just in case.

"Gukkie." I tried calling out once more but he kept playing on his phone, not even bothering to spare me a glance. He then turned to give the still shocked Himchan an uninterested look.

"What? What?! Is BANG YONGGUK sulking like a little child?! Am I hallucinating now?!" Himchan Smirked, stomping his way inside the room. At oeast he got Yongguk to look at him.

I watched as Yongguk glared at Himchan as the latter male mocked him. I could literally see flames burning in Yongguk's eyes and immediately went into action, not wanting a dear friend to end up dead on the floor.

"Channie," I called out, making my way to the man who was too busy mocking my boyfriend to even think ot his own safety " I think I heard your girlfriend call you!" I quickly muttered, pulling him out of the room.

"Are you crazy?! You want him to kill you?" I growled at Himchan, stopping in the hallway.

"Nope," he stated with a shrug "YOU'RE the one he's mad at, so I'll be able to stay safe for a while." he finished, making my blood boil when a smug grin played across his lips.

"Aish." I let out and hit the top of his head to let all my frustration out.

"You may be safe from Yongguk but not from me, you jack!" I whispered, not wanting Yongguk to hear.

"Eii~ This ajhumma." he said and put his hands up when I glared at him.

"Wait." he said, making me stop from reaching out to hit him again.

"He's been fidgety all week! Do you even know how rejected he felt? You were cancelling dates and you never came to see us-- I mean him! " he said, making me look back on the past week.

"I've never seen him this jealous before." he said, making me let out a frustrated sigh and Himchan put his hand on my shoulder before lightly pushing me towards the room.

"Go and tame the lion." he nodded at me, before winking me. I smiled at him before turning to go back to the room and tame my boyfriend.

I peeked my head in first and was welcomed by complete silence. Yongguk was still playing on his phone while sitting in the center of the couch. I took a deep breath before coming in and standing in front of him with my bottom lip stuck in between my teeth.

"I'm sorry." I started but there was still no reply.

"I know I was cancelling a lot to go to Minhyun's house, but there was nothing to it!" I continued and pouted when he only shifted in his seat.

"Minhyun's girlfriend just broke up with him and he needed someone!" still no response.

"You see, he really loved her but she cheated on him and left him." I started and grimaced at the thought of my childhood friend in his room.

"He was already a mess and his mom called me. He didn't even shower for a week!" I continued but nothing could break Yongguk's silence.

"I'm sorry, okay?" I said, giving all hope up as I felt tears well up in my eyes. He then looked up to me, his eyes still blank. At least he looked.

"You're more important to me, so please don't be mad." I sniffed and looked up to him, only to see him look up to me, his mouth slowly curving into a small smile.

I blinked at him and he stood up from his seat, towering over me. He put a hand on my chin, lifting my head to look up to him. His eyes softened and his looked at me as if he was looking right through my soul.

"Took you long enough to say it." he said, his gummy smile flashing at me. I blinked at him once more but he wrapped his arms around me, putting me in a warm hug.

"I was really fine with it," he started and I looked up to peek at him but he kept me in place "I just got too worried since you were always talking about him and spending time with him." he finshed, kissing the top of my head. He then pulled away, looking me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry." he said, making me my knees wobble. I stepped forward, wrapping my arms around his neck taking his lips. He let out a small sound of surprise and smiled into the kiss.

"I really do love you." he said when we pulled away to take breath.

"I know." I said and smiled, leaning into his arms once more.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Aigoo~ Jealous Yongguk is such a meanie... I'm sorry this was a bit rushed...I feel weird lately... -_-;; *bows*

SCHOOL STARTED!*screams my head off* >0<

I hope you liked this one!<3

-onewdub