ZELO- 6

*・゜゚・* ♚B.A.P FEELS♚ *・゜゚・*|| Accepting requests!

tumblr_ltczug7Dxe1qhdgalo1_500_large.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS!; Christmas Tree

tumblr_my1uygCOmv1rniu9to4_250.gif


Putting the last of the Christmas balls on the tree, I bit my bottom lip to refrain from cheering in pure delight at my handiwork.

“I’m done! Now we can put the gifts underneath!” I finally cheered, turning to my boyfriend who paid me no attention as he nibbled on cereal. He was slumped on the seat, his long limbs folded and tucked underneath him, a box of Lucky Charms in his arms.

“Junhong-ah!” I called out with a small scowl on my face.

“Hm?” he snapped back to reality, losing his balance a bit. He let out a small sound in surprise, his long arms scampering for purchase on his seat.

“I said we can put the presents now.” I said, slumping on the floor beside the tree with a small sigh.

“Really?” he said, excitement obvious in his voice “That looks nice!” he complimented, not shifting from his seat.

“I meant for you to get the presents, you know.” I said, wiggling my eyebrows at him when he groaned, his neck stretching as his head fell back.

“Go! Get the presents, my peasant!” I grinned, shooing him as I stretched on the floor. I heard him groan once more before I heard shifting. I glanced up to see him dragging his feet on the floor, the big box of Lucky Charms still in his arms. He came back, dragging the big plastic bag of gifts with him, still nibbling on cereal. He slumped beside me, facing the tree. Putting the box of cereal to the side and shifting the bag so that it was in  between us, Junhong kept the small pout on his lips the whole time. How the hell can he be so adorable?

After placing all the gifts underneath the tree, we both sat in silence.
“What now?” he finally asked, breaking the silence that enveloped us. I shrugged, just as clueless as he was of what to do now.

“I was too hyped up with the tree, I didn’t get to think of what I was going to do after.” I said as I stared off into space, glancing up to him when I heard him chuckle. 

“Wanna watch a movie?” he asked, earning a small shrug from me. He crawled over, picking a movie and putting it on. He just simply stood up, grabbed the box of cereal he left and sat back down to his previous seat-- folding his long legs and squeezing himself in the small space. I crawled to sit beside the chair as he shifted himself up the chair in a more comfortable position.

“You want some?” he offered me the box of cereal which I simply took-- looking in to pick out all the small candy stuff I liked. I didn’t particularly care about the cereal itself, I just liked the sweet candy stuff.

After I thought I got enough-- which took me the first few minutes of the movie, I returned the box to the ever amused Junhong.

“What?” I asked, a pout slowly forming in my lips but he only shook his head, an amused grin playing on his lips.

I focused back on the movie, Junhong handing me a handful of the candy stuff from the cereal every now and then-- which I gladly took since I didn’t have to work so hard to get them myself. Halfway through the movie, Junhong just simply decided that feeding them to me was such an interesting thing to do.

I simply rolled my eyes at him but complied to him by opening my mouth and eating the candy he held out to me. He would let out a small chuckle every now and then or would just pat my head as if I was some kind of pet or something.

“You know I can just--” I started to say only to be interrupted by him. He simply leaned in, sealing my lips with his-- one hand behind my neck, as if to hold me in place. It was warm-- his lips, his hand, Junhong was warm.
 
“Took you forever to turn around.” he murmured with a small scowl once he pulled away, leaving me dazed from his scent, his warmth, and most definitely his lips. He simply came back to slouching on the couch and watching the movie all the while his hand remained on my neck, his thumb softly caressing my neck-- making me purr in satisfaction.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

asoeudfbdsug I JUST FINISHED WATCHING B.A.P LIVE ON EARTH CONCERT so bear with me 'aight?

/dead/

damn it I want to go!! ;^; why is my life so miserable? damn. =_= i'LL GO CRY IN A CORNER AND START ON THE NEXT ONE.SCHOOL'S STARTING ON MONDAY AGAIN. why? /shootsmyself/

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS ONE :')