I said... (YOUNGJAE DRABBLE-4)

*・゜゚・* ♚B.A.P FEELS♚ *・゜゚・*|| Accepting requests!

I said I wanted to be alone;

"I said I want to be alone right now!" I yelled and tried closing the door on him. He let out a loud 'umph' as I slammed the door against him,pushing with all my might but to my dismay, he was still stronger.

"Damn you." I said as I stomped off to my bed and slumped on it before covering myself with my blanket.

"Yah." he said with a groan. I kept myself covered and grunted when he pulled the blanket off of me and threw it at my side. I glared at him but he ignored me and pulled me up so that I was sitting on the bed. He flopped beside me and sighed when I didn't turn to him. After all, I did just see him hugging his supposedly "close friend" in their practice room.

"____-ah." he called out once more but I held my ground and didn't turn to him at all.

"I'm sorry, okay? I didn't want to tell you because I knew you would be acting like this!" he said, frustration obvious in his voice. I frowned to myself and bit the inside of my cheeks to keep from crying. He told me he wouldn't see her or even come to her when she asks for help. Not only did he break his promise about not coming to help his friend-- that he used to be inlove with and by the way obviously has a thing for him at the moment-- whenever she comes running to him, asking for help like a damn damsel in distress.

"You told me you wouldn't come to her anymore." I said, trying my best to keep my voice from trembling.

"What was I supposed to do?! She needed help with a so--" he started but I cut him off.

"Like how she needed help with her damn sink last week-- which by the way she could have called her damn land lord for. Just like how she lost her stupid keys on the train and had to ask YOU if she could stay over when I was supposed to stay over the other day?" I half- yelled at him, feeling the tears start filling my eyes. I had my hand on his shoulder after I stopped unconciously poking him. He has also been cancellling dates for the past 5 weeks just so that he could help her with the songs she was writing. For how long was I supposed to keep quiet and up all the things I wanted to say?

He didn't say anything and just looked at me with a small frown on his face.

"I want to be alone right now. Leave." I said with a flat tone, standing up to leave but he grabbed my wrist and called out to me with a softer voice.

I glared at him, hating how he used that damn sweet voice on me.

"I said I want to be--" I started but he stood up and grabbed a marker and a piece of paper. He turned around from me and started writing something on the paper before turning back to me, handing it to me. I looked down on it and read the most rediculous thing on it; "my Name is: alone."

"You can be 'Alone' for all you want, just shut up and listen to me." he said in a quiet voice. I glared at him when he took hold of both my hands before I could turn away from him.

"Listen," he said with begging eyes. I pursed my lips together and turned my head from him but didn't pull away. Giving him a chance to explain is not a big loss but I don't want it right now.

I heard him sigh once more and felt his hands slide from my hands, to my wrists, and up to the sides of my neck, caressing them. I closed my eyes, hating the warmth his hands sent to my body. I hate how his caresses left my skin tingling and how they made me feel butterflies in my stomach.

"___." he whispered my name so lightly it sent shivers down my spine. I shook my head and started to move away but he hushed me and carresed my neck once more.

"Listen." he said a little bit more firmly. I kept my eyes closed, not wanting to give in to him.

"We weren't doing anything wrong. It was just a goodbye thing since she's leaving for America in a few weeks." he said and I could feel his arms slide up once more to caress my cheeks.

"I wouldn't do ANYTHING to hurt you." he said and I allowed myself to open my eyes, finding his staring back into mine. I wanted to look away but I found myself sinking in.

"I'm sorry." I said, as tears started forming.

"I was scared to loose you. I was-- You were inlove with her." I said and felt my chest squeez tighter.

"Yeah, I was" he said, and a swallowed a big lump that formed in my throat "but WAS is the key word in that sentence. It was all in the past. Right before I met you. Right before I fell inlove with YOU." he said and leaned in, capturing my lips before I could turn away from him.

"." I let out and heard him chuckle. I pulled away from his hold and looked up to him, playfully glaring at him.

"I said I wanted to be alone. How the hell did you pull me in again?" I said and pursed a smile when he let out a laugh.

"But you're still alone, right? I told you, you can be alone as long as you want." he said waving the piece of paper in front of me, making me roll my eyes at him.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Youngjae update~ ^^ I was going to post the Zelo meeting parents one since its his birthday but I haven't finished it yet... -_- Hopefully I get to post it tomorrow t make it up to him!

I hope you guys enjoyed this one~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our squishy maknae Jello~ <3 hope he had a nice one ;3

SQUISHY JELLO FOR Y'ALL~<3;3

LET'S APPRECIATE OUR PRECIOUS GIANT BABY MAKNAE!

-onewdub