DAEHYUN- 7

*・゜゚・* ♚B.A.P FEELS♚ *・゜゚・*|| Accepting requests!

jung%2Bdaehyun!!.gif

When he; kisses her

He pulls me in closer and I let myself sink in deeper. His soft, warm lips are gentle yet firm against mine-- never failing to make me forget everything else and focus only on him and the way his lips seem to seal with mine perfectly.

He pulls away and stares into my dazed eyes, letting out a chuckle as he brushed the hair out of my face. His hand is warm and I find myself snuggling closer to his body, making him wrap his strong arms securely around me. Since when did he get so buff? Last time I checked, he was a scrawny little boy.

The cold air that surrounds us now long forgotten as we endulge in each other's warmth. I look up and he smiles at me, his nose wrinkling, the small dimple at the top corner of his right cheek flashing for a quick second. My lips tugged up, not able to stop myself from smiling back at the man in front of me.

"You feel warm." he says " You feel just right in my arms. Perfect." He kisses my forehead and I could feel my face getting warmer at his cheesiness. Since when did he learn to make my heart skip a couple beats in a row? Last time I checked he could barely talk to girls.

I bury my face in his chest, him still being way taller than I am. Since when did he grow this much? Last time I checked he was barely the same height as me. 

His fingers fiddle with the ends of my hair and playfully tugs at them. I look up, narrowing my eyes at him but he only grinned like he usually does, making my heart almost stop permanently as usual. I reached up to brush his hair with my fingers as well, the now blonde hair soft and smooth in between my fingers. He dyed his hair blonde--platinum blonde; he insisted-- a few months back claiming that it was cool and I just rolled my eyes at him, letting him do as he pleased.

My hand then slowly went down, cupping his cheek and I brushed my thumb over his full plump lips. My eyes followed the trail of my hand, taking in his features and appreciating his beauty. I leaned in, standing on the tip of my toes as I connected our lips.

And without fail, my heart beats ten times faster-- my stomach now swimming with butterflies. Its a mystery how no matter how much times we kiss, he is able to make me feel the same nauseating feeling; one stronger than the previous every time.

We pulled away and he looked intently into my eyes as if I would dissappear any moment now.

"I lo--" 

"____!! Wake up~" I heard a voice call me as I was shaken awake from my dream.

I opened my eyes to be welcomed by Daehyun's smiling face-- the small dimple on the top corner of his right cheek greeting me awake.

I blinked the sleepiness away and blushed at the thought of the dream I just had about my best friend.

"You were smiling like an idiot in your sleep," he started " were you dreaming about me?" he mocked, making me blush more than humanly possible.

I scowled at him, pushing his face away from mine. 

"Why would I dream about you?" I scoffed as I hurried into the bathroom--slamming the door behind me, my heart feeling like it would burst out of my chest any moment soon. Damn you, Jung Daehyun.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Daehyun update~ ^^ I hope you enjoyed this one!!  Although it is quote short... (_ _ ;;)

Thank you for the comments♥♥ They keep me going ;▼;