YOUNGJAE- 5

*・゜゚・* ♚B.A.P FEELS♚ *・゜゚・*|| Accepting requests!

tumblr_mceivsFiml1rqiuouo1_500.gif

your laugh;

It's not supposed to be appealing nor is it supposed to make my heart flutter or my belly flip upside down. No, it's supposed to be annoying and cunning and everything that isn't pretty, but somehow, it's anything but that.

I sat on the couch glaring at the man rolling on the floor from laughter. He clutched his stomach and sat up, looking at me with tears b at the corners of his eyes. Nope, the butterflies are still there.
 
"You're annoying." I said and refrained myself from pouting-- I would hate to give him that much satisfaction.
 
"I know. But you love me nonetheless." he said, wiping the tears away from his eyes. 
 
"No, I don't." I lied and was about to walk away when he grabbed my ankle, making me lose my balance and almost fall on my face if I wasn't fast enough to use my hands.
 
"Now, you're just plain stupid." I groaned in frustration. Turning to glare at him once the shock subsided, I found him crawling over to me, straddling my legs with his face a few inches away from mine.
 
"Yeah, yeah." he rolled his eyes at me, slowly closing in the distance between us. He bit his bottom lip-- a habit he came to doing once he found out my particular liking for it.
 
His eyes were trained on my lips and were soon moved up to meet my eyes, staring at me as if they could melt me. I waited for him to move, ached to feel his lips on mine and once he started moving in, I couldn't help but swallow the need clawing at me.
 
"Pabo~" he playfully sang before his lips detoured away from mine and up to kiss my forehead. I blinked, not able to process the situation. He was already standing up from his position by the time I was able to recover and properly gather my thoughts.
 
I looked at him so much disdain and displeasure but he only flung his arms out and started laughing like a maniac. Guess who's not getting any.
 
After I left my boyfriend howling with laughter, I decided to go to my best friend's house to let all my anger out.
 
"You're being stubborn and childish." she rolled her eyes as she stuffed with popcorn. I scowled at her for the hundredth time today and sunk deeper onto the couch.
 
"ME?" I started, "He was the one who asked me what I wanted for Christmas! And he would just laugh at me?!" I continued hating on my boyfriend.
 
"Well, who wouldn't laugh at a 19 year old girl in university wanting to see Santa Claus?" she scoffed in frustration at me,
 
"You've been here since this morning! Don't you think he's worrying by now?" she kept on scowling at me, cuddling closer to her boyfriend. Damn these insensitive fools that I call friends.
 
"Why couldn't I just have Yongguk as a boyfriend? Then he would be more understanding and sweet!" I complained, burying my face into the pillow, earning a low chuckle from the man with his arms around my best friend.
 
" 'Cuz then I would have killed you to have him all to myself and you would hate it if I was sad to lose my best friend, right?" she said with a mocking sweet voice.
 
"Gosh. I can totally feel your never ending love for me." I rolled my eyes at her and almost jumped out of my seat when the doorbell rung.
 
"That must be Himchan and his woman!" Jiwook said, earning another chuckle from Yongguk and making me roll my eyes at her.
 
"You should really stop talking like that. It's so not pretty." I said, standing up from the couch.
 
"Shut up and go get the door, you peasant!" she yelled, throwing a pillow at me, missing by a few inches.
 
The doorbell kept on ringing and it was only adding to the already long list that annoys me for today-- which Youngjae is leading by the way.
 
I opened the door scowling and was about to yell at Himchan for being so impatient but was surprised when Youngjae came barging in, taking his shoes off and into the house.
 
I stood by the door and heard Youngjae greet Yongguk and Jiwook before hurriedly grabbing all my things.
 
"I'll be taking her out of your way now." he said and was soon in front of me once more, putting his shoes on. 
 
"Go put your boots on." he said, looking up to me after he put one shoe on. I just stood there, dumbfounded by his actions. Didn't he care that I was here and not at home? Didn't he care that I was mad at him?
 
He continued putting his other shoe on but I just stood there watching him. Once he was done putting his shoes on, he looked up and sighed before grabbing my boots and bending over to put them on my feet. I simply let him do whatever without complaints or compromising at all. He then put my jacket on for me and wrapped my scarf around my neck-- not forgetting to tuck my hair out, knowing how I hate having my hair stuck in between the scarf.
"What do you want?" I finally said while he was still fixing my hair for me. I looked up and saw him staring at me his eyes showing no anger or annoyance. He would usually just explode and grow impatient on me whenever I acted like this, telling me to put everything on properly by myself.
 
He let another sigh out before wrapping his arms around my neck, resting his head on his right arm. His hair was tickling my face and we just stayed in that position for a few minutes until he pulled away with begging puppy eyes. 
 
Letting out yet another sigh, he leaned in and just kissed me then and there. His hands were still cold even though he has been inside for quite a time now but I didn't care and just let him caress my cheeks. He felt warm nonetheless.
 
"Was that an apology?" I asked once he pulled away.
"No." he shrugged "That was just a 'Hi'." he grinned almost childishly at me, making me chuckle at him. Gosh, was forgiving him always this easy?
 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

YOUNGJAE UPDATE! MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE Y'ALL!!!(WELL IT'S STILL MORNING HERE IN CANADA SO... -_-)

ANYWAYS~ DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY!!! I WAS GOING TO POST CHRISTMAS THEMED ONES FOR BEFORE CHRISTMAS BUT I ENDED UP PROCRASTINATING..... SO I'LL MORE LIKELY START POSTING THOSE ONES TOMORROW AND THE NEXT FEW DAYS AS MY LATE CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!! ^0^ <3<3 SEE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU LOVELY PEOPLE?! OTL

tumblr_min2kdQ1C51qeevg7o2_100.gif

OKAY THEN! ENJOY YOUR CHRISTMAS EVE AND THIS CHAPPIE!<3<3

-onewdub