JONGUP-2

*・゜゚・* ♚B.A.P FEELS♚ *・゜゚・*|| Accepting requests!

"No! You're doing it wrong again!" I growled in frustration at the man in front of me.

"How is this wrong?!" Zelo snapped back at me with his face scrunched up into a scowl. I rolled my eyes at him and scoffed.

"Well, if you asked in the first place you wouldn't get it wrong!" I said before taking my boyfriend's phone from his grasp.

"Psh. I would have won that if you weren't yelling at me." he said, pouting before turning away from me.

"I wasn't yelling." I said in a sulky voice and slumped on the couch to play the game. I felt the couch shift beside me and I turned to my side and saw my boyfriend looking at me.

"Hey, Guppie." I greeted before leaning in to peck his lips.

"How was practice?" I asked, leaning on his shoulder when he draped an arm over my shoulder. He shrugged his shoulders and grunted before throwing his head back to the couch. I leaned forward and took my water bottle from the center table in front of me before handing it over to him. He lazily lifted his head and took the bottle from my hand before gulping down the contents in one go. I patted his thigh before turning back to his phone and started playing with it.

I frowned to myself and bit my lip, concentrating on the game in front of me. I was in my own world for a few minutes until I felt someone put their head on my shoulder. I turned and smiled when I saw Jongup leaning on me with his eyes closed, a smile plastered across his face. I stared at him for a few minutes, not caring if I lost the game already but then felt someone grab Jongup's phone from my hand. I turned to see Zelo in his own world, playing on the phone again.

"Yah." I frowned at the younger guy in front of me.

"What? You lost already, anyways." he shrugged, not bothering to look up to me.

"Aish. This boy is so annoying." I scowled before turning to Jongup who is now currently talking to Himchan and Daehyun.

I frowned to myself at his sudden departure and tried to stop myself from being a complete paranoid girlfriend with such a small thing. No, I won't be anxious about this small thing.

"Screw that." I said with a sigh, giving up to the temptation of going up to Jongup. I quietly made my way over to him where he was currently sitting alone in front of the T.V. since Himchan and Daehyun were called out by Yongguk. I sat beside him and frowned when he didn't even bother looking at me like he usually does. I kept my silence, not wanting to exaggerate such a small thing.

The two of us kept our silence for a few more minutes with only the sound of Zelo's game and the T.V. filling the room. I frowned to myself, brainstorming possible reasons to Jongup's sudden change but nothing came to mind.

"Guppie." I called out with a small pout on my lips. He turned to me with an indifferent look on his face, making me frown at him.

"Hm?" he let out after a few minutes of silence.

"Why are you suddenly acting weird?" I asked, fully turning to face him but he only stare at me with a blank look on his face.

"Uh...." he let out but nothing else came from him. He opened his mouth to talk again but the door opened and Yongguk called Zelo out. Jongup and I watched as Zelo got up the couch and walked over to us.

"Here." he said with a sulky look on his face. I smiled at him and took Jongup's phone from him.

"Why thank you, Junhongie~" I said with a goofy grin, earning a growl from the younger male as he turned for the door. I turned to Jongup once more, only to find him staring Zelo down as the younger male ran out the door to his other hyungs. I frowned and everything started clicking together.

"Guppie," I called out, making him turn to me "were you jealous?" I finished, not being able to stop the grin that started dreeping up my face.

He looked at me with a baffled look on his face, his face slowly turning red. He opened his mouth, blinking at me before avoiding my eyes. This only made the grin on my face even wider--- if that's still possible. Jongup kept on avoiding my gaze and the shade of red grew darker on his face as I grinned up to him like a fool. I took a few more seconds to admire the sight in front of me before I stood up from my seat and walked over to Jongup. He is just too adorable.

"You really can't lie, Guppie." I said with a playful brow raised at him. He turned to me and I let out a tiny squeak when he suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me down to his lap. His strong arms immediately wrapped themselves around me, trapping me.

"He was getting too close." he said, burying his face in my shoulder.

"He's like a younger brother to me though." I said, running my fingers through his soft hair.

"So? He's still a guy." he murmured this time, making me chuckle at his childishness.

"Aigoo~ " I cooed out, and wrapped my arms around him.

"I never knew Jongpuppy can be such a jealous oppa." I smiled up to him when he pulled away from my hug.

"Me? Jealous? Remember when we went to this party and you sudden--" he started but I covered his mouth with my hands.

"HUSH! NO SUCH THING HAPPENED!" I said, feeling my cheeks heat up from embarasment. He only pressed his lips together and nodded his head obediently to me.

"Okay." he said, looking at me with teasing eyes that always made me weak in the knees. I sighed and gave in, leaning to capture his soft lips in a kiss.

We pulled away to catch out breathes and he grinned goofily at me saying; "I could get used to this" wiggling his eyebrows at me.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

JONGPUPPY.... *-* why do you kill me like this?

Lol, I hope you enjoyed this one! ^-^ Although... It's pretty short.... =_=

B.A.P NAEKOYAMM~<3 ;3

-onewdub