JONGUP- 6

*・゜゚・* ♚B.A.P FEELS♚ *・゜゚・*|| Accepting requests!

christmas-lights-photographygrabone-blog

christmas-lights-photography-tunnel-Favi

MERRY CHRISTMAS!; Christmas Lights

tumblr_mis6ikL0zM1qdis3qo1_500.gif

I simply stood where I was, looking around to admire the pure white snow on the ground, the colorful decorations, and the beautiful twinkling lights. The busy streets filled with couples, families, friends-- busy people in general. 

 
The buzz was at its peak, the laughter and joy b all over the place. Laughter filled the air and chatter could be heard along with the Christmas music emitting from the busy stores. All the voices, the decorations, the lights, the joy. It's Christmas.
 
I took another deep breathe and turned when I heard a familiar voice call my name. I couldn't help but grin like a fool when he walked over, a bright smile plastered on his face.
 
It's no wonder I liked the lights and the buzz during Christmas. It reminded me of how I feel whenever Jongup was around. The buzzing in my chest and the strong beat of my heart whenever his bright smile was focused on me. Yep, definitely the same feeling.
 
"Sorry. The line was longer than expected." he said apologetically before lifting a familiar pastry box wrapped beautifully to celebrate the Christmas season.
 
"It's okay. Should we go ahead now?" I asked, standing up to start walking back to his car. 
 
"It's still early." he said, taking my hand in his "We can still stay for a few minutes if you want." he shrugged, absently lacing our glove covered hands before stuffing it snug in his pocket.
 
"Sure. They could wait." I shrugged but couldn't help the grin creeping up my lips. I moved in a little bit closer so my cheek was touching his shoulder while we walked, he smelled nice. A mix of mint and the smell of his cologne tickling my nose along with the cold wind of December.
 
We walked the streets our hands snug and warm, intertwined inside his pocket. He still carried the box of cake in his right hand while the other playfully fiddled with my own. People passed us by, busy buying last minute gifts, filled with joy, some even buzzed  with alcohol even though it was still early in the evening.
 
We walked quietly, trapped in our comfortable silence. No words were needed as we watched the crowd in our slow walk.
 
"I like Christmas." I said with a dreamy sigh, turning to look up to him. He chuckled, smiling the innocent smile that I was able to fall from the first time I saw it. 
 
"Yeah, me too." he simply said and stopped in his tracks. 
 
In front of us was a pathway filled with Christmas lights. It seemed as if fairies filled the place with the lights hanging off the ceiling and the small children playing and running around. Squeals of delight were accompanied by the small patter of their feet on the ground. It seemed like a scene from fairytales. I was captivated.
 
I turned to see Jongup watching me intently, a small smile on his lips.
 
"Pretty, right?" he started, the small smile turning into a grin "I saw this on the way and thought you'd like it." his small eyes disappeared into small slits, making my heart beat faster. Its as if I was in a fairytale with the perfect season, setting, and the most definitely the perfect prince. 
 
I stared at Jongup who was now watching the children play, awed with the adorable man in front of me. How the heck did I get so lucky? He turned to me once more, the smile consistent on his handsome face.
 
I took my hand out of his warm grasp and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him into a kiss. He let out a surprised sound but then chuckled, eagerly complying to my ministrations. An arm wrapped around my waist and held on to the small of my back while I tiptoed, trying to reach his height.
 
Children squealed in delight and surprise-- some even in shock. Some teased and cooed while others gawked in awe as Jongup and I shared a delightful kiss in the middle of the light studded pathway. 
 
Some stopped and clapped, others laughed and cheered but I couldn't care less. It was jus the two of us and no one else. Nothing else mattered while his warm lips moved along with mine. 
 
The crowd soon disappeared and the two of us were once again left in our own world, surrounded by the laughter and the cheers, trapped inside our own world behind all the lights.  
 
"We shou--" I started only to be interrupted by Jongup's phone. 
 
"Hyung?" he answered, flinching when Himchan yelled at the phone, asking what's taking us so long-- begging us to hurry up since Daehyun was already having one of his cake tantrums.
 
I laughed as Jongup hung up before holding a hand out to me. I took his hand, reveling on the warmth that it emits before letting him pull me along with him, running to his car before Himchan completely flipped on us for taking so long.
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
MERRY CHRISTMAS BABIES~ ^-^ HOW'S YOUR CHRISTMAS?? I HOPW YOU ENJOYED THIS ONE~ <3<3