YONGGUK-7

*・゜゚・* ♚B.A.P FEELS♚ *・゜゚・*|| Accepting requests!

 

 

When he; holds her close

I entered the room, careful to disrupt the peace and the sleep of the familiar man on the bed. 

I tiptoe my way up to the window, carefully opening the blinds to let the sunlight into the room. I hear a groan from behind me, followed by a few shuffling of the sheets but I know better that he would still try to go back to sleep. 

I turn to the bed and shook his shoulder to wake him up. He turned to face me, his sleepy eyes slowly opening awake.

"Gukkie..." I called out to him, still shaking his shoulder-- laughing when he let out a whine and a groan before his eyes open fully.

"Morning, pretty." He said, flashing me his gummy smile. I rolled my eyes at him and felt his fingers lace through mine.

"Let's stay a little longer?" His voice is rough, sending shivers up my spine. I narrow my eyes at him but he gives me a  hopeful look that gets me soft and mushy on the inside.

"Fine." I groaned and let him pull me onto the bed. He wraps the blankets around us and I could feel his bare chest on my back. 

"You really need to stop taking your shirt off in the middle of the night." I said and he chuckled, pulling me closer to his chest just to tease me more. His strong arms wrap around my waist as he burries his face on the crown of my hair-- the warm and familiar gesture sending a grin up my lips. 

"How was recording last night?" I asked, my fingers playfully tapping against his arm.

"Tiring. But the kids did well. Himchan was snappy last night." he said lazily, more likely drifting back to sleep and I let him, now considering how tired he sounds.

Silence takes over and I stay wrapped in his warmth, enjoying the small gesture of his hand running through my hair. His arm underneath my head like a pillow, the way I'm certain he knows I like. Its comfortable and close to him, so why wouldn't I?

Its days like this that I love being close to him the most. No worries, no disturbances, no hurries to go anywhere. Its just the two of us wrapped in each other's arms, enjoying the simple company of the other. No words are needed; the soft touches and warm familiar caresses more than enough to feed the need.

I love you, I missed you, you're beautiful, you're perfect-- such things are said not with words but with touches and kisses. Its funny how we're way past the words and only small actions are needed for the other to understand. Its perfect and although nothing really can be perfect, to us, it is.

I listen to his now steady breathing, indicating that he's fallen back to sleep and I consider weither to leave or not. He subconsiously pulls me closer and I smile, finally deciding to stay and enjoy being held by this prefect man. My perfect man.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Yongguk update~ Omo! Thank goodness you liked the Zelo one~~ >< Ugh I hope you enjoyed this update! ^^