DAEHYUN- 5

*・゜゚・* ♚B.A.P FEELS♚ *・゜゚・*|| Accepting requests!

 

tumblr_lzcvgxjrr41qzsyuto1_500.gif

tumblr_mryqwgRDL01rqznwbo1_500.gif

your lips;

     I stared at the man in front of me, leaning on the table with my chin on top of my hand. He focused on the books and the notes in front of him, a slight crease in between his brows.
 
“What?” he snapped at me.
“Nothing.” I shrugged but kept staring, unfazed by him snapping at me “Don’t mind me.” I smiled when he turned to glare at me. He turned back to his work and somehow, my eyes wandered off and found their way to his pink full lips.
 
    Damn, how come I never took the time to appreciate these full, luscious lips before? Maybe I have, and just forgot because he was kissing me brainless. Maybe I did -- I may have done it quite a lot too but just don’t remember because he melted my brains with his deep brown orbs. Who knows? Might as well take the time now, especially since he’s too busy to even kiss me brainless or melt me with his eyes on his work.
 
     He groaned and I blinked as I watched him ruffle his hair in frustration and look at me with narrowed eyes.
“What?” I asked, not knowing what I did wrong. I wasn’t doing anything to disturb him, after all.
 
“Stop.” he hissed at me, making me raise my eyebrows at him. 
 
“Stop what?” I asked, tilting my head with a small innocent smile playing on my lips.
 
“Just stop, okay?! It’s..... Distracting!” he said and scowled at me before turning back to his work.
 
“How is it distracting?” I prodded on, earning another glare from him.
 
   “I’m trying to study here and you’re just there..... STARING at me.” he said, motioning at me and I pursed my lips together to keep myself from smiling.
 
    “So? It’s a crime to stare at my boyfriend now?” I raised a mocking brow and he sighed in defeat, attempting to go back to studying. 
 
    “No. It’s never a crime to admire pure beauty,” he said after a few minutes, making me roll my eyes at him “but as I said, it’s distracting me.” he narrowed his eyes at me once more.
 
     “Fine,” I said with a small pout on my face “go and study.” I said and stood without saying a word.
 I turned the corner and started skimming through the romance novels neatly placed on the shelves. I read the synopsis of a few and grabbed 2 to read or borrow if Daehyun finishes earlier than expected. I came back to the table that Daehyun and I shared, there wasn’t really anyone around since we were in the corner table that was pretty close to being secluded in the huge library. This has somehow turned into our little corner in the library when we had nothing better to do. 
 
    I slumped on the chair that I abandoned earlier and placed the books in front of me, starting on one of them.
We both stayed in silence for an hour or two-- maybe more, I don’t know. I lost track of time while reading one of the books.  
 
   Somewhere halfway through the book though, Daehyun suddenly decided that throwing crumpled pieces of paper at me is considered fun and entertaining. So much for being a distraction, right?
 
        I flinched and scrunched my face up, still trying my best to read the book and ignore my childish boyfriend. The book really is good and I’m only getting to the interesting part! Why does he have such a bad timing?
 
Finally, when a crumped piece of paper hit me in the face, I sighed in frustration and scowled at Daehyun.
“What the hell do you wa--” I started but was cut off when he wrapped a hand behind my neck and pulled me in as he leaned over the table and connected his lips with mine. The kiss was urgent, fast, needy yet passionate and a little bit greedy with a dash of mad. Here he goes again with the kissing me brainless part. 
 
     Somewhere throughout the kiss, I dropped the book-- and , I’ll have to look for the page I left off of again, but Daehyun is being a head and is currently melting my brain cells into a mush. So I can’t really care less about what page I left off.
He pulled away, trapping his plump bottom lip in between his teeth. , those lips look delicious and they sure are heavenly. I found myself staring at his full lips and my eyes somehow found their way up to look him directly in the eyes-- more brain cells melting and joining the mush. His deep brown eyes stared into mine with passion and fire, I felt my body grow warm.
 
   “I just needed a break.”he suddenly broke off with a grin making its way up his lips. I blinked at him as he turned back to his studying and gawked before scowling at him.
 
  “You piece of .” I muttered under my breath and bent over to take the book I dropped, “Damn you.” I continued muttering, earning a rich laugh from Daehyun.
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
DAEHYUNIE UPDATE! ENJOY?
I'M FEELING KINDA MUSHY RIGHT NOW BECAUSE JONGUP IS AN ADORABLE WITH HIS ABS... @-@
tumblr_mxeabapfWS1sjat0ro3_r1_250.gif   tumblr_mxend6YjWo1sjat0ro2_250.gif
AND I WAS SPAZZING AND BLUSHING LIKE

tumblr_min2kdQ1C51qeevg7o2_100.gif

 
AND MY DAD CAME IN AND I WAS LIKE
image
AND NOW I'M HALFWAY DEAD. I'M SO DONE WITH LIFE.
-onewdub