HIMCHAN- 1

*・゜゚・* ♚B.A.P FEELS♚ *・゜゚・*|| Accepting requests!

"I'm your oppa, not your unnie!" Himchan said in frustration as the five year old girl ran around, calling him unnie. I pursed my lips together and forced a frown when Himchan turned to me with a pout on his face. I nodded in encouragement and Himchan walked over to her, calling out her name but she squealed and started running away from him.

"That's a down side to being pretty." I turned to see Himchan's sister smirking at her younger brother as he chased his niece around.

"Aren't you siblings?" I raised an eyebrow at her with a small smile playing on my lips.

"Yeah. But Himchan's prettier than me, damn it." she said with a scoff, making me give her an incredulous look. I wondered to myself how she can be so jealous of her brother when she was already gorgeous herself. If I had her looks, i'd be all over other people's faces showing them how amazing I look.

I sat on the couch of their living room and endulged myself to a brownie that Himchan's sister makes during special occasions. I finished the last bite of the brownies before standing up and heading to the kitchen to help the other women, with the cooking.

"Omo! ____- ah!" I heard a high pitched voice call out ofr me, making me turn in both surprise and delight.

"Mrs. Kim!" I cooed and went into her opened arms for a hug.

"Aigoo~ How many times did I tell you that it's Umma and not Mrs. Kim!" she said, playfully hitting me on the shoulder. I gave her an apologetic smiled and she looked me up and down.

"Pretty as ever! Is our Channie taking good care of you?" she asked with a critical look, making me flinch under her calculating gaze.

"Of course. He's a sweet heart." I said, looking around to make sure he's not around to hear. I can just imagine him being all arrogant and proud by hearing me say that to his mom.

"He always was." Mrs. Kim started and turned to her eldest child who was telling her daughter not to run around too much "Both of them are exactly the same except that they are bigger now!" she cooed and bent over as Jinah joyfully ran up to her and hugged her.

"How is my little princess?" she said, making kissing noises to the giggling child in front of her. Himchan followed closely and he cheerfully greeted his mother, kissing the top of her head as he hugged her. Jinah then took her cue and pulled her grandmother to the living room to tell her about her new kindergarten and friends.

I looked up to see Himchan, eyeing the pastries that laid helplessly on the counter. He his lips and started to look around before catching me in the corner of his eye. I put my hands on my hips and gave him a dissapointed look only to be countered by his goofy grin. I shook my head and walked to him, wrapping my arms around his waist. I leaned in so that all my weight was on him but his smile only widened at this.

"Unnie~" we heard a little voice call out, followed by a giggle. Himchan and I froze and turned to find little Jinah grinning at us by the coorway of the kitchen.

"Yes, dear." I asked, tilting my head at her. I gave her a sheepish smile, feeling foolish for being caught by a little girl. I heard Himchan chuckle before he patted my back head and walked towards the little lady. He bent down and patted Jinah's head before turniing to me with a wink.

"Mommy said to call you..." she mumbled, a blush filling her small fluffy cheeks. Himchan let out a small laugh and patted her head, before turning to me with a hand stretched out. I took his hand and he lead the three of us to the living room where the rest of his famiy and relatives were.

"Oh I love family gatherings," he started with a groan "you just get to talk to the relatives you barely see in a year." he finished sarcastically before leading me to the crowd. He greeted people that I have never seen before and introduced me to almost all of them. The two of us are occasionally stopped by both strangers and familiar people.

"Omo! Himchan, come and look!" his mother called him, making HImchan and I turn to see her doting over a chubby baby girl.

"Omo! So cute~" I cooed out, quickly walking over to Himchan's mom and older sister who were busy fussing over the small child.

"Who is she?" I heard Himchan ask from behind me. I turned to him with a smile before turning back to the giggling girl.

"She's your cousin's baby! Isn't she a precious one?" his sister supplied, laughing to me when the baby let out a small sneeze.

"She's so chubby! What's her name?" I asked to practically nobody, feeling excited about the baby in front of me.

"It's Jiwon, now I have to go and say hello to some people." Himchan's mom said before dissappearing into the crowd. Himchan's sister was suddenly called by some people to help in the kitchen and I was left admiring the baby in fron of me. I started playing with her and I just adored how she gurgle in between giggles whenever I made faces at her.

I picked her up from her bed when she was about to cry and felt that her diaper was already full.

"Omo. No wonder you're uncomfortable." I said and turned to see Himchan sitting on the couch in front of me, just watching me with a grin on his face. I felt heat rush my cheeks and thought of my dream of seeing Himchan with a baby. I have been wanting to see him holding ever since I saw Yongguk holding his baby girl in his arms. I smirked and thought of a perfect excuse to see that.

"Himchanie~" I sweetly called out and saw that he raised an eyebrow at me. I ignored the skeptical look he gave me and smiled at him before walking over, Jiwon still in my arms.

"Hm?" was the only thing he let out, looking up at me with untrusting eyes. I looked at him, the smile never leaving my lips.

"Want to help me upstairs?" I asked before tilting my head to the side, knowing that he particularly liked it whenever I did. He then gave me an interested look before quietly standing up, leaving me to watch his back dissappear into the crowd. By the time I caught up to him, he was already halfway up the staircase and I had to quickly run up the stairs, still being cautious of the baby in my arms.

Himchan stopped inthe middle of the hallway and turned to me, holding his arms out. I stared at him, not sure what he wanted and he sighed.

"Didn't you want me to hold Jiwon for you?" he said with yet another sigh, giving me his 'I know you' look. A grin slowly crept its way up my lips and I held Jiwon up to Himchan. I stepped away and bit my lip to stop the smile that was threatening to form across my lips at the sight before me. I endulged myself at the sight of Himchan soothing the now crying Jiwon and finally let the smile form in my lips.

"Aren't you going to get her things?" he asked before looking up from the baby, making my heart skip a beat. Damn this y man. Damn you Kim Himchan in a black wifebeater while holding a cute baby.

"Y-yeah.." I stammered before scampering down the stairs, failing to notice the smirk that came upon Himchan's face.

I quickly went down the stairs, looking for Jiwon's mother which was already introdused to me by Himchan. I called out to her and smiled when she turned to me. I told her the situation and how I wanted to see Himchan holding a baby, making her laugh out loud before patting my shoulder.

"Omo~ You know, I thought exactly the same thing when I was still dating my husband." she said with a reminiscent nod.

"And I actually realized something very important when I did see him holding a baby." she said with a sigh that somehow made me see how much she loved him. She had this dazzling look in her eyes that made her seem so happy and definitely made her look much more beautiful. I smiled at this and somehow got curious to what she discovered.

"What did you discover?" I asked, tilting my head at her before taking Jiwon's bag from her.

"You'll know, my dear." she winked at me before turning me around and lightly pushing me towards the stairs.

"Go on." she encouraged, motioning for me to go on up. I did as I was told and thought of when I caught a glimpse of Himchan holding JIwon for a few minutes. I tried to remember the feeling but nothing came to mind. I then turned to the room where I left Himchan and Jiwon in, stopping dead on my tracks when I saw Himchan in front of the mirror, trying to distract Jiwon from her uncomfortable condition. Jiwon followed Himchan's finger and stared at her reflection in the mirror. Himchan then started moving back and forth from the mirror, making faces and a bunch of noises, causing for the little lady to giggle and laugh.

I stood in my position and just stared at them, there was definitely something different about Himchan... He seemed to sparkle in front of me now. My heart then stopped beating for a few seconds when he finally turned and caught my eye. I swallowed the lump that formed in my throat and pursed my lips together before motioning for the bag in my arms.

"I thought you'd be gone forever." Himchan said with a mischievous gleam in his eyes. I only smiled and watched as he carefully place Jiwon on the bed so I could change her.

Once I finished fussing over Jiwon and had already put her to sleep, I leaned on the side table and watched her sleep. I smiled and remembered when Himchan was playing with her.

"What the hell are you smiling about?" I heard HImchan ask, making me snap back to reality.

"Nothing." I smiled, earning a frown from Himchan.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow at him, feeling light and giddy.

"You seem happy. Did something happen when you went downstairs?" he asked, taking my hand and pulling me so that I was a few centimeters away from him.

"Huh?" was the only thing that I could let out as he closed in the space between us, making my heart beat faster as he put his arms around me possesively.

"You're acting weird. Are you high?" he asked, a smirk playing in his handsome face.

"Maybe." I shrugged before wrapping my arms around his slender neck.

"What?" he frowned at me, concern flooding his features. I laughed at this and shook my head, earning a relieved sigh from Himchan.

"I'm just happy I got to see you holding a baby. Your cousin was right, seeing you like that made me realize something important." I smiled up to him, pecking his lips.

"I don't know what that discovery is but I like it already." he said, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Don't get cocky on me now." I rolled my eyes at him, earning a chuckle from him.

"Well, what is that discovery?" he asked with a questioning look on his face. I had to smile and leaned in for another kiss, lingering on it more this time around. Once I pulled away, Himchan gave me a goofy grin and bit his bottom lip.

"I.... Discovered that..." I started as I traced his collar bones " Kim Himchan looks drop dead y in a black wife beater while holding an adorable baby." I finished and winked at him.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Last B.A.P with baby Scenario! wohoo! I made this one A TINY BIT longer since I didn't get to update yesterday!

Aigoo~ Schoo's starting in 4 days! NOOOOO! D'x omg I dun wanna go back to school! But i'm starting Gr.10! 0_0

Well, I hope you enjoyed this one! Oh sorry in advance since i'm pretty sure I won't be able to update everyday when school starts... =___=

Omo! I can't wait for next week! B.A.P WEEKLY IDOL and BEATLE'S CODE!*0*

-onewdub