YOUNGJAE-7

*・゜゚・* ♚B.A.P FEELS♚ *・゜゚・*|| Accepting requests!

tumblr_n0ej7xqZfa1s2mf2ho1_500.gif

When he; apreciates her

"Are you sure you don't  want to talk to him?" Jaemin asks me for the nth time today and I give her a look. She shrugs her shoulders, letting out a nonchalant sound before turning back to the door.

It has been 3 days since Youngjae yelled at me-- well, he just snapped at me but i'm entitled to exhagerate even just a little, so whatever. 

It was one of those days where nothing was going right for neither of us and we were all snappy and y at every little thing. One of those days where you just can't help but feel like crap and the two of us were just ready to rip the heads off of anyone that was in our way.

And it just so happened we were in each other's way. It rarely happens that we both have bad days and it almost never happens that we're acting like at the same day. Usually, one has a bad day and the other soothes--and on rare occasions like this, we stay away from each other.

But fate just was plain crappy and is a big that we have to see each other-- not to mention the clingy coordi noona that all but hangs on to him like a lifeline. So I'm entitled to be a and be mad and be jealous because I was having a bad day and thats just how it goes. 

I buried myself deeper in the bundle of blankets around me, wishing it would just swallow me whole. I want to stay mad at him because I'm really stupid and I have a lot of pride but the thought of him sitting outside my apartment leaves me second guessing myself which is one of the things he always make me do without even knowing it. Just like how he can make me me give in. Just like how he can make me smile even when I don't want to. Just like how he can make me love him even more when I'm supposed to be mad at him just by standing outside my apartment door and not leaving-- because he knows I'm stubborn and that I like it when he pays extra attention to me.

I hate it. I hate him(not really). I hate myself for giving in. I hate myself for finally standing up and heading for the door even though I know I look like crap because I know he will tell me I'm beautiful either way.

I pass by Jaemin--who is eating popcorn while watching a movie even when her best friend is having a dillema--and even though I don't spare her a look, I know she's staring me down with more likely a judging look on her face. I could feel her staring.

I don't pay attention to her and continue to slowly walk up to the door. Maybe he should wait a bit longer. I'm already walking up to him already anyways.

I turn to the mirror we keep by the doorway, fixing my hair a bit before stopping myself and opening the door a bit.

I caught a glimpse of him hurriedly standing up from sitting on the hallway of my apartment but stayed by my doorway nonetheless. He looked up, sending me a hesitant smile and from the clothes he was wearing, I could tell that he came here straight from filming.

I stood still, just staring and somehow, I start feeling bad. 

"I'm sorry." I blurted out even before Youngjae has a chance to do so. He blinks at me, dumbfounded with my words. He looks so tired and worn out and I didn't even think of him or his job.

He slowly makes his way up to me, lifting a hand to brush the hair out of my face before pulling me up to his chest; his arms wrapping around me. My arms wrap around his waist, making the blanket wrapped around me fall off my shoulders but I stay for a few more minutes.

"I'm sorry too." He whispered in my ear before lifting his head and kissing the top of my head. I simply snuggle closer to him, taking in his scent before playfully biting his shoulder, making him yelp in surprise.

"Now let's go in because I look horrible and you look like you just came back from the dead. You need sleep." I said with a scoff and he chuckles, bending down to pick up my blanket. 

"You look beautiful." He says as he wraps the blanket around my shoulders and I roll my eyes at him; knowing that he would say that but feeling like a lovesick idiot nonetheless.

"Shut up and come in. You look terrible." I said, grabbing his hand before turning to pull him in; hiding the idiotic grin thats spread in my face. 

Jaemin stares  as we walk in but I pay no attention to her, only grinning when she groans out loud--making sure I hear her.

Author's note:

Yougjae update~^^ Sorry it took long../(_ _  )\  Anyways~ I hope you enjoyed it!♥♥