I said.... (DAEHYUN DRABBLE-4)

*・゜゚・* ♚B.A.P FEELS♚ *・゜゚・*|| Accepting requests!

 

111904527_14.jpg

 

I said I wanted to stay up all night and drink;

"Drink up." he said as he propped a 12 pack of caffeinated Pepsi in front of me. I wiped th snot off my face, not caring how I looked in front of Daehyun. Hell, he's my best friend and I just got rejected.

I glared at him and stared at the cans of soft drinks in front of me.
 
"What the hell is that?" I growled, burrying myself further inside my blanket and the couch.
 
"You said you wanted to stay up and drink." he said with a small shru, taking his yellow cap off his head.
 
"I'll even drink and stay up with you. Fun, right?" he said, wiggling his eyebrows at me as I scoffed at him.
 
"Are you stupid?" I snapped at him but he only raised an eyebrow at me, flopping on the couch beside me. He shook his head and leaned over, taking the remote and turning the T.V. on before flipping channels.
 
He then grabbed two cans and opened one, handing it to me. I stared at the can he held out to me, then at him back and forth for a couple of minutes, feeling annoyed with him. He's supposed to let me do what I want right now but instead, he's spoiling my brooding moment.
 
I then heard him sigh and watched him turn off the T.V. before fully turning to me.
 
"Yah. I'm trying to keep your mind off of that jerk. The least you can do is cooperate here." he said and held out the can once more.
 
"I said I wanted to drink." I frowned and couldn't resist the pout from forming on my lips.
 
"And you are. WE are drinking and staying up. With all these caffeine, how the hell are we going to sleep?" he said, giving me a shippish smile. He then nodded at the can he was still holding out to me, making me let out a sigh of defeat before taking it from him.
 
He gave me a satisfied nod and made himself comfortable in his seat before turning thet T.V. on once more. I watched as he flipped through channels before sipping some of the Pepsi, still feeling annyed with him.
 
"How the hell is this supposed to make me feel better?" I murmured to myself before covering myself up with the blanket. How can he act like nothing happened? Can't he see his best friend was rejected and is currently having her brooding moment? I need a shoulder to cry on, someone to talk to, not someone to drink pepsi and watch T.V. with.
 
I heard the T.V. turn off and felt him tug lightly on the blanket, but I held on. 
 
"____-ah." he called out, making me hold on tighter. That's not fair, he knows I like it when he calls me by my real name. He called out to me once more before completely pulling the blanket off of me. He always did lose his temper easily. I turned to glare at him but stopped when I saw him looking at me with a small smile and a raised eyebrow. 
 
He then sat back down, not saying anything which made me a little uncomfortable.
 
"What?" I muttered under my breath, taking glimpses of him at the corner of my eyes. For some reason, that look makes it impossible for me to look at him and I can't help but feel..... What do I feel, anyways?
 
My thoughts were suddenly interupted when he put a hand on the top of my head
and ruffled my hair, slumping back on the couch beside me. But instead of grabing the remote like I thought he would, he fully faced my and sat with his legs crossed, his full attention on me once more.
 
"Okay, since this baby needs my attention so bad, i'll be the great best friend I am and oblige to your wishes." he said with an amused look oh his face. There was a mischievous glint in his eyes and instead of feeling offended, I knew that this was his own way of being nice to me. He always did tease me more whenever I was sad, naturally pulling me back up to my normal self.He always had this way of helping put me back together whenever I was down.
 
I remember when my parents faught one night when I was five. I snuck out of my room and without thinking, I climbed up to his balcony, lightly knocking on his door. I tried my hardest to keep my tears back but by the time I saw him open his window while rubbing his sleepy eyes, I couldn't help but break down and let out my frustrations.
 
This memory came clearly back to me when he put his arms out, looking at me intently with his big deep brown eyes in the exact same manner as he did 15 years ago. He looked at me as if I was the only person he cared about and it made me feel so special, just like he did when he saw me standing outside his open balcony door sniffling and sobbing like it was the last time I could do so.
I stared in awe for a few minutes before laughing and coming into the familiar warmth of his body, wondering if the five year old me had some instinct that knew the perfect person to run to and bother at the right time. 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Another drabble here!! =__= I hope you enjoyed this one here~~ ^^ I just might stop the scenario with B.A.P meeting  their girlfriends' parents afterall and start on the next one so I'M REALLY SORRY... *crawls to a corner in shame* But I won't delete the Jongup chapter!
Anyways, first date/ meeting with B.A.P is next!! <3<3 ^^ I hope I can write better this time~ ^^
 
OMG! FORGET ALL TT CRAP THAT I SAID!! I just found the light! *lmao through some lovely reader* that brought me back to my proper sanity!*-*
And goodness do I adore you!*coughAMBER-(unnie??0-0)cough*
-onewdub