YONGGUK- 1

*・゜゚・* ♚B.A.P FEELS♚ *・゜゚・*|| Accepting requests!

"I'm going to marry this oppa someday!" I heard a litle girl say from behind me. I didn't have to turn to see Himchan's daughter boasting about marrying my boyfriend to her playmates. There were cooes and squeals from the other girls and I smiled before turning to find Yongguk smiling at the little girls in front of him.

"Well this oppa is already taken, my dear." I said as I pinched her little nose. She scrunched her face up at me and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Someday, Yonggukie oppa will get tired of you and marry me!" she said before sticking her tongue out at me. Yongguk gave me his gummy smile before shaking his head at the young girl.

"Well, this oppa will be old by then!" I said and turned to Soojin's twin brother. I heard Yongguk let out a low chuckle and smiled to myself.

"I'm hungry..." Jongchan grumbled and I stood up, calling out for Yongguk.

"Oppa, I'm going to check if the unnies are finished setting up the food." I said before running off to the mothers that were busy preparing the picnic tables.

"_____-ah!" I heard Himchan's wife call out to me. I turned my head towards her direction and smiled.

"Yes?" I tilted my head and jogged up to her.

"Can you help please get the barbecue from Himchan and Daehyun? I think our food will completely dissapear with Daehyun there." she said with a shake of her head. I nodded my head and padded over to the two men that were whispering to each other.

"Daehyunie~ We need the barbecue to feed everyone, not just you." I said, patting his shoulder. He jolted in surprise and turned to me with a hurt expression on his face.

"You should let her take it or my wife kill me." Himchan said as he took the plate from Daehyun and handed it to me. I playfully bumped Daehyun in the hips before walking off with the plate full of barbecue.

I placed the barbecue on the table and turned to my friend who is watching her daughter fuss over Yongguk.

"She's crazy for him." she said as she shook her head.

"Do you even know how many times she proposed to him today?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. A small smile formed across my lips when he picked her up and held her against his hip while Jongchan hung on his arm. Yongguk then turned a full cirlce, making the twins squeal in full delight.

The mothers started calling for the children and Yongguk lead the twins over to Himchan and his wife.

"Time to eat, midgets!" he said before handing the unwilling Soojin to her father. He then turned to me and I handed him a bottle of water.

"Thanks." he said, sending me his gummy smile. I nodded my head as an acknowledgement, watching him as he drank the water gratefully.

I took a seat on the picnic table and Yongguk followed suit. I took a paper plate and filled it with the food I liked and the ones I knew he would want. I started munching on some kimbap and turned to him when he didn't tak any of the food I took. I tilted my head a bit to the side and found Yongguk tending to Jongchan. He had the younger boy on his lap and was wiping the snot off of his face. I unconciously smiled and grabbed a tissue from the table.

I held it out to him and he looked at me, a smile forming on his lips before taking the napkin from me. I watched as he expertly wiped Jongchan's face without having the child squirm in his arms. He then wiped his hands before throwing the crumpled napkin into a nearby bin without missing. He then turned to me with a proud smile on his face, making me laugh out loud at his childishness.

I started feeding Yongguk some of my food when Jongchan opened his mouth to me, gesturing for me to feed him as well. I stared at the boy for a few minutes and chuckled before putting some food into his mouth.

"Jongchanie! Omo, you should let these two be! You and your sister's been stuck to them since this morning!" Jongchan's mother said as she took Jongchan from Yongguk's lap.

"Both of you can go walk around! Go! These kids will just bother you!" she shooed us away, sending me a wink as Yongguk pulled me away.

"It's not like you weren't enjoying yourself, anyways." I mumbled when Yongguk put a hand on the small of my back. He let out a small chuckle when a little girl waved at him, saying goodbye. I looked at him and watched as he lifted a hand and waved goodbye to the little girl with his gummy smile plastered on his face.

"Somehow, you're a big little girl magnet." I said when he turned to me again.

"I think they all want to marry you." I said, smiling up at him when he gave me an incredulous look.

"What? How many times did Soojin propose to you today?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Too many." he said in defeat as he rolled his eyes at me. I then stopped in my tracks, making him stop immediately. I turned and wrapped both of my arms around his toned waist. I looked up at him with a mischievous smirk on my face.

"What?" he asked me almost innocently but I felt his arms wrap around me. He kept walking forward, leading me somewhere unknown. He leaned down and started showering kisses on my face while still walking. I let out a small giggle and gasped when I felt something warm hit my back. I turned to find that Yongguk had lead us to his car.

"Fine." I said, admitting defeat against this adorable man in front of me. "We can go check those shoes you want." I said and rolled my eyes at him.

"Aigoo~ Thank you jagi~" he said and leaned in to capture my lips. We stayed in the same position for a few minutes and had to pull away for more oxygen. He leaned his forehead against mine and I smiled expecting another kiss from him but gasped when I heard a click and felt the door push open behind me. I raised an eyebrow at him and he gave me a playful smirk, making me growl at him as I stepped away from the door. I smacked his behind with all the force I could muster out of my hand and heard him scowl at me, making me smirk in satisfaction as I headed for the passenger side of the car.

Once I got in the car, Yongguk turned to me with a smile on his face before saying;

"Wait till we get home later." with a mischievous gleam in his eyes, making me laugh out loud.

"Can't wait!" I said and hit my thigh's motioning for him to go.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Yonggukie *-* Aigoo~ such a tease!

Sorry I wasn't able to update yesterday! I just needed a brake for a while since my mom was nagging me already! Well, I hope you enjoyed it! Till my next update!

*cries in a corner for not being able to go to Kcon*

-onewdub