I said.....(YONGGUK DRABBLE-4)

*・゜゚・* ♚B.A.P FEELS♚ *・゜゚・*|| Accepting requests!

I said I wanted to cut myself;

"One, two, three, smile!" he called out, positioning the polaroid camera in front of me. I looked at him, not giving one about what he was doing. As long as that photo doesn't get anywhere else but inside my room, i'm more than fine. It was Yongguk afterall.

"Here." he said, handing it to me. I heaved a sigh out and took the photo from him, not even bothering to look at it. I lifted a brow as I watched Yongguk turn and rummage around my room.

"What are you looking for?" I scowled at him. He lifted a finger as if to shut me up and let out a small 'AHA!' before turning to me once more with a pair of scissors being held out to me.

"Scissors?" I more of stated then asked him. He gave me his stupidly cute gummy smile and motioned for me to take it. I sighed once more and took the scissors from him.

"Now what?" I asked, raising an uninterested brow at him. Is he seriously going to ask me to cut myself with a pair of scissors?

"Go ahead," he started with a small innocent smile on his face "cut yourself." he said with an encouraging nod, making me want to slash the scissors at him-- thank goodness I loved him enough not to do so. I glared at him and as he stared at me, waiting for me to do as he said.

I heard him sigh and his teeth as he walked over, sitting beside me before grabbing both my wrists.

He raised the hand that held the pollaroid picture he took of me, followed by the one holding the pair of scissors.

"Let's go..." he murmured, placing the scissors properly in my hand, helping me cut the picture in half "cut it." he finished and I watched, dumbfounded as the photo was snipped in half, with one slowly fluttering its way down to the ground by our feet.

I felt tears sting my eyes as I somehow felt relief go throug me when I turned to him, seeing him smile at me with his gummy smile.

"You're stupid." I sniffed and started sobbing when he ruffled my hair and pulled my head so that it was resting on his shoulder.

"I know." I heard him say as he ran his hands up and down my back in an attempt for comfort.

"I'm sorry." I murmured as I looked up at him.

"For what?" he asked me, feigning innocence. I scoffed at him despite the tears and huffed out a breath of frustration.

"Stop that. I made you miss your chance to go to that university! If only I didn't come with you-- if only I wasn't so stupid to fall and fracture my ankle so that you didn't have to bring me to the hospital! Why didn't you just leave me there?!" I said, biting the insides of my cheeks to keep from ugly sobbing infront of him once more.

"Why didn't I? I should have just left you there and went straight to the exams, right?" he said, anger slowly creeping in his voice. I stared at him a bit surprised by his reaction.

He shook his head and looked down on his hands, playing with his fingers quietly. I stared at him, suddenly feeling guilty about a totally different reason then before.

Silence soon enveloped the both of us, neither one of us wanting to talk. Yongguk kept his head down, focusing on his hands as if they were the most interesting things in the world. I kept playing with the bandage around my ankle, stealin glances at him every now and then. Now I don't know what I should be guilty about; me being the reason he missed his entrance exam to the university he has always wanted to go to or me hurting his feelings by saying that he did wrong by taking care of me.

"Do you really think I could leave you like that?" he asked while turning his head sideways to face me, surprising me with his sudden question. I looked up to see his deep brown eyes looking back to me. I could see a hint of hurt in them and the guilt that started eating at me me earlier swallowed me completely with the pained look he had.

I lowered my head in shame and pouted, not knowing what to say. I bit my bottom lip and vigorously shook my head. I felt the bed shift and soon felt his arms wrap around me.

"Thought so." he whispered, making me smile and look up to him.

"I was scared that I would have hit you to get some sense in your head if ever you said yes." he chuckled and beard hugged me from behind. I groaned and smiled when he nuzzled his face at the crook of his neck. Damn this man for putting some sense in my head.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Yongguk I SAID DRABBLE here! yay~ I hope you enjoyed this one~~ ^^ kekeke

Well, I have to start on my homework now /(-_-|')\ and then watch YG WHO IS NEXT!!! *0*

Does anyone else watch that show?? o.0

Anyways, till my nxt update! ^^ <3<3