I said..... (JONGUP DRABBLE-4)

*・゜゚・* ♚B.A.P FEELS♚ *・゜゚・*|| Accepting requests!

I said I wanted to get high;

"Get high?" he asked me, tilting his head to the side with a small frown on his face. I could hear him humming to himself as he thought intently.

I stared at Jongup, but my thoughts were nowhere near him. My head keeps coming back to the same man that broke my heart. What was I to do now? He said it wouldn't work.

~~

I wasn't good enough. Nothing ever was when it came to me. After he called me and told me that we were over, I couldn't think. Everything felt numb, nothing made sense-- but without thinking, I automatically dialed Jongup's number, telling him-- begging him to come over as soon as possible before hanging up without another word.

For some reason, I couldn't cry. I was all alone in the living room of my small apartment right after my boyfriend dumped me on the phone. No tears came and I felt as if something was missing as I sat on the couch, staring off to space as I waited for my best friend to knock on my door.

I soon found out what was missing when I hear a knock on my door. I turned and watched as it slowly opened, revealing a sweaty Jongup. We stared at each other for a few minutes until he closed the door behind him, giving me a small smile before saying: "You left your door open again," making me forget everything else and break down in front of him.

~~

"Come." he said as he pulled me up, grabbing one of my sweaters on the way out the door.

"Where are we going?" I sniffed, rubbing my puffy eyes.

"We're going to get you high." he said with a brilliant smile on his face before pulling me out of the door to somewhere unknown.

~~

"Jongup," I called out, trying to look around through the darkness "what are we doing here? It's the middle of the night." I said, careful not to trip on anything.

"You said you wanted to get high, right?" he said before stopping, making me halt as well. I stared at him with big eyes and raised an eyebrow when he pulled me up with him, making me see the view of the city. Lights were twinkling and everything seemed so far away. I stared in awe as I looked at the sight in front of me, taking in the beauty and the peacefulness of the night. I felt a small breeze hit me, making me snuggle closer to the sweater Jongup grabbed for me.

"Sorry I couldn't take you higher up to the tallest hill in town. It's too far for an sudden trip like this." I heard him say, making me chuckle as I felt tears sting my eyes.

"I completely forgot about Moon Jongup's bizarre logic." I said, coming into the arms he held out for me. The day I had my first heartbreak, I had Jongup get me high. The same day, I was able to cry my heart out, only noticing how warm it felt being held by Jongup.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

OMG I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I swear I have a writer's block right now... -_-

I need inspiration on how B.A.P would react to meeting their woman's parents so if you have any suggestions, they are MORE THAN WELCOME!!!<3

Well, I just hope I can update PROPERLY soon and that you lovely ladies enjoyed this crappy drabble~ /(_ _)\ *bows*

I have a bunch more B.A.P 'I SAID...' drabbles so I hope you bear with them and ME for now... Or I can try and open for requests for a week if you ladies don't like the drabbles.. @-@

TELL THE HOPELESS ME WHAT YOU THINK/WANT?? (*v*)THANK YOU AGAIN~ ^^ xoxo

-onewdub