HIMCHAN- 2

*・゜゚・* ♚B.A.P FEELS♚ *・゜゚・*|| Accepting requests!

Who was that?" I heard a familiar voice ask from behind me. I turned and frowned a bit as I looked at my boyfriend who had his head peeking through the doorway of the living room. I pursed my lips together and made my way over, not saying anything.

"A friend." I simply said as I slumped on the couch.

He stood still by the doorway, staring at me. I smiled to myself and turned to look at my jealous boyfriend. His eyebrows were furrowed and his mouth hung open as he stared at me. He looked so adorable, being jealous of a guy he has never even seen before. Maybe I could stir him up a bit more.

"What?" I asked, raising my eyebrows at him.

"What do you mean what?" he fowned even more, making his way over to the couch before sitting next to me.

"You just walked home with a guy I've never seen before!" he said, a pout forming on his plump lips. I suppressed a smile and shrugged.

"So?" I started, tilting my head, "What's wrong with that?" I continued. Himchan opened his mouth to talk but the closed it once more, forming a pout with his lips.

"Nothing." he murmured, as he walked over to my other side and slumped on the seat beside me. That was it? Kim Himchan gave up just like that? Without any more questions?

I didn't look at him and just kept my eyes on the show that he was probably watching earlier but then felt his gaze upon me. I ignored him for a few minutes but then couldn't help feeling unconfortable.

"What is it?" I asked and turned to look at him, but he turned his head away and pretended as if he wasn't even looking.

"Hm?" he let out before turning to. I gave him an incredulous as he turned to me, acting as if he wasn't just staring me down a few minutes ago. I scoffed at him but he kept his act on, making me sigh in defeat. Why is this man so stubborn?

"Okay. That was Yongguk and he's a classmate of mine." I said, rolling my eyes at him.

"Why are you explaining?" he asked with his annoying innocent to look on his face. I growled at him, wanting to erase that look on his face. I narrowed my eyes at him, despising the fact that I was actually explaining to him.

"Because Yongguk's just another super handsome, tall, and single friend of mine." I shrugged before pressing my lips together. It was now Himchan's turn to narrow his eyes at me, giving me a speculative look.

"He's not even that handsome."he mumbled under his breath giving me another one of his pouts.

"What do you mean he's not? A lot of girls drool over him at school! He's also a gentleman and his voice is just so-" I started but then Himchan put his hand up, stopping me. I raised a brow at him and gave him an innocent look.

"What's wrong Channie?" I asked and supressed a smile when he flinched at the nickname. He always had a weakness to when I call him that. He's a er for it. He kept quiet for a few minutes and seemed like he wanted to say something but he only shook his head in dismissal. I pouted a bit in dissapointment but still nonchalantly nodded my head before turning back to the T.V.

Himchan and I continued watching the show in silence, with him shifting in his spot once in a while or glancing at me every now and then. I kept my eyes on the T.V. but my attention was on his every move. I could see him at the corner of my eye and found my self stopping a smile from forming on my lips when he let out a small sigh and grimaced. He then turned to me and patted my shoulder with a finger.

I turned to him with wide expecting eyes and a small smile plastered on my lips.

"Do you really think that guy's handsome?" he asked, making me stare at him for his sudden question. That wasn't what I expected to come from him.

"Who? Yongguk?" I asked, still dumbfounded. I thought he would be bragging about himself and how he was better than that random stranger.

"Uhuhm." he let out and I felt myself soften when I saw him giving me the puppy look with a pout on his face. This man really is irresistable.

"Do you think I do?" I raised an eyebrow at him and he shook his head.

"Do you think I should?" I continued and ended up grinning like a fool when he frowned and pouted to me, his head shaking furiously at the question. His face was scrunched up in disagreement and I looked at him intently, taking in his features. Every curve, every dip, eveything was pretty-- everything was perfect.

I was so entranced with taking in his features that I never noticed when he moved closer to me. I snapped back to reality and found him looking at me intently, his gaze never wavering away from my face. I felt my face flush, the heat rushing to my cheeks.

"You're pretty." he said as he tilted his head to another angle, his eyes never leaving mine. I scoffed at him and shook my head but he moved closer, taking my flushed face in his hands.

I could feel the warmth of his palms against my already warm cheeks and it felt amazing, making my heart beat faster against my chest.

"So pretty...." he murmured as if entranced. I watched as he leaned in closer, and I started drifting away from reality as my lips met his. It was soft, it was demanding. How can a simple touch of lips say so much in a matter of seconds? How can one kiss mean 'I love you', 'I need you', and 'You are my life' all at once?

I took a deep breath, biting my bottom lip as if I could still taste him. I looked at him with half lidded eyes, and felt as if I was still floating. He then leaned in and showered kisses all over my face, making me giggle, still feeling giddy and dizzy from Himchan.

"You make me dizzy..." I murmured as he leaned his forhead against mine. I saw his small smirk of satisfaction and bit my bottom lip.

"Yongguk's handsome," I started and he frowned at me, dissatisfaction fillin ghis expression but I shook my head "but he's not the one that I want to hold me. He's not the one that I want to kiss me until my knees go weak or until everything else around me was just a bunch of blurs in the background. He's not the one that I want to hold hands with when I walk down the streets and he's definitely not the one I want to say 'I love you' to." I said and couldn't help but smile back at Himchan.

"He's just a friend and all those other guys are easily forgotten with just the thought of you." I finished with a smirl, earning a delighted chuckle from Himchan. He then wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Do you know what you do to me?" he more of stated rather than asked so I kept my silence.

"You just make me want to wrap you up with myself and hide you forever. You make me not want to share you with anyone else. You make me selfish and annoying that I don't want to show you to anyone else because you're mine and mine alone." he kissed the top of my head "Just mine." he said and I pulled away, looking into his eyes.

"I love you." I said and rolled my eyes at him when he lifted his chin arrogantly and smirked at me.

"I know." he said, wiggling his eyebrows at me "I love you too." he said as he pulled me in once more into his arms, making me chuckle at him.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Last jealous B.A.P update! I hope you liked it~ And sorry for not updating for a few days. I was busy and it was my older sister's B-DAY... ^^ I hope  you liked this one-- it's a bit late and I have school tomorrow.. so yeah~ <3

@pretty_rania1 @HJHY_KpopHolic Aigoo~ lol I think I was nervous for school... xD But it's better now! :3 hehe thank you~

B.A.P MEETING YOUR PARENTS IS NEXT!! ^^ *0*<3<3<3 Who watched B.A.P's weekly idol?! <3<3<3 x3

-onewdub