DAEHYUN-2

*・゜゚・* ♚B.A.P FEELS♚ *・゜゚・*|| Accepting requests!

I walked in the house and found my boyfriend sitting in front of the T.V with a pout on his face.

"I'm home~" I called out, hoping to get his attention but he didn't turn to me. He usually greets me with a big goofy grin on his face whenever I get home, but I guess today is different. I toed my shoes off and walked in cautiously, since I have no idea why my boyfriend is acting this way.

"Daehyunie~" I cooed out as sweetly as I could, knowing that he has a weakness against it. I smiled when he fidgeted uncomfortably in his spot. He pursed his lips together in a straight line and looked at me through the corner of his eyes, with his eyebrows raised at me. I stared at him in shock. What could I have done that Jung Daehyun, the er for me being sweet and cudly to him didn't even budge?

He grabbed our stuffed toy, Brownie and hugged the stuffed dog to his chest before turning back to the T.V. I stood frozen in my spot and bit my lip to stop myself from laughing at Daehyun's sudden indifference to me. I must have done something big to have him act like this.

I decided to leave him alone for a bit and went to the room to change. By the time I got back out to the living room, Daehyun was already munching on chips with another movie playing. I watched as he concentrated on the movie before walking over and sat on the couch beside him.

"Dae...." I called out but he didn't turn to me, indicating that he was still mad at me. I scowled at his stuborness and gave up, sinking into the couch.

Silence took over the two of us as we watched the movie, our stuborn natures not allowing us to communicate properly. I already tried getting him to talk to me but he just won't budge. He'll just have to up his problem now.

I flinched a little when the killer just popped up out of no where and shifted uncomfortably as he grew closer to his victim. I unconciously looked over to the man beside me and found him watching me with an amused look on his face.

"What?" I snapped at him. He shrugged and gave me an uninterested look before turning back to the movie. I swallowed the lump on my throat before turning to him fully, finally giving up on the silent competition going on.

"Dae." I finally called out to him, making him turn to me with a smug look on his face.

"Why the hell are you mad at me?" I hissed out, and smirked when the smug look on his face was replaced by a grim one. He glared at me before fully turning to me with his eyes turninginto small slits.

"You went to dinner with that guy." he growled at me, making me stare at him with a blank expression.

"Who?" I asked absentmindedly.

"The twig that asked you out last month. He's been hitting on you ever since." he said with pure hatred I could almost see venom dripping at his words.

"Jiseok?" I asked, my eyes widening at the realization. Daehyun hissed at the name and never said anything, waiting for me to explain myself. A grin slowly creeped up my face and I could clearly see his face getting darker.

"It was a business meeting! I had to go!" I said, the grin never leaving my face. I crawled over to Daehyun so that I sat in between his legs, facing him. I leaned in and cupped his face.

"Aigoo~ You were getting all y and annoying because of that? Because of HIM?" I asked with a teasing look. He scowled at me and leaned his forehead against mine. I cupped his cheeks and smiled as I looked into his eyes.

"I was getting y and annoying because you never told me." he said, scrunching his face up at me, making me bite my bottom lip at his adorable gesture. He then leaned in and captured my lips, making my head go woozy and my whole body turn to jello. He then pulled away, leaving me lost and woozy from he high of his kiss.

"Just reminding you why you love me so much." he smirked. I raised an eyebrow at him and sighed, deafeted by this childish man.

"Okay. Next time, I promise to tell you when I have to go to dinner with some people." I said but he only gave me an untrusting look. I sighed once more before giving him a look "Even if it's a business meeting. As long as there will be men, I will tell you." I said in frustration, finally earning a smile from him. I couldn't help but return the goofy smile and I hated myself for it.

" To what measures do i have to go to please you?" I said with a playful scowl.

"Oh, you know you love me." He chuckled and pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged him back and rested my head on his chest, taking in his chest.

"Yeah, yeah. Just let me sleep." I said, rolling my eyes at him.

"Wait," he said, nudging me so that I looked up to him "who said anything about anyone sleeping?" he smirked as he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Daehyun, NO. OMG! school starts in 2 days! *preparing for war* lol

Hope you liked this one! ^-^

OH!OH!I'm taking SUGGESTIONS for B.A.P SCENARIOS after I finish the scenarios I have! x)

And i'm thinking of taking requests from you guys too, but i'm not sure yet.... -_-

I'll just make an announcement for it if ever I want to do those things. ;3

Till my next update then!

-onewdub