HIMCHAN-7

*・゜゚・* ♚B.A.P FEELS♚ *・゜゚・*|| Accepting requests!

tumblr_n0eikuU4qB1qf7kplo1_250.gif

When he; treasures her

I see him laughing with her and I know I shouldn't be feeling this way. I know they are friends and that there's nothing to be jealous of, but I'm only human and I'm nowhere near perfection.

She whispers 

something to him and he laughs that rich laugh I have come to love more and more through time. 

With one last playful hit against his arm, she then stands to leave. He watches her walk until her back disappears into the crowd of people outside. I turn my head and start to walk the opposite direction; pretending not to see him. Very mature. I know.

I see my friend Hana and call out for her; ignoring the guilty pang against my chest.

"Hey. Himchan's--" she started and I grabbed her arm, letting out an 'I know' before pulling her along with me. She raised an intrigued brow at me but walked alinbg nonetheless asking me what was wrong but I tell her that it was nothing.

.~.~.~.

"Hi," He said with a grim smile on his face. I grimaced and cowered further into the corner I was trapped against.

"H-hi," I stuttered, avoiding the intense glare he sends me. He moves in closer and I feel my heart beat faster against my chest. Goodness, why is he doing this to me?

" You've been ignoring me," he says with a flash of worry in his eyes. I can't help but melt as I look up to meet his eyes; not able to stop myself from doing so.

"I was busy," I tried-- it's not far from the truth though since finals are coming and cramming is never the best idea. His hand reaches up, caressing my face; his thumb running over the dark bags under my eyes. His eyes look over my face and he sighs.

"Busy avoiding me?" He states with a laugh but the humour was nowhere to be found. I frown at the weak look he has; his usual pushy and determined personality replaced by this sad and unsure character.

"What's the matter?" I find myself asking without thinking. His hands slide down to my shoulders, slightly squeezing them; and i'm not particularly sure he knows he's doing it. He smiles again but the brightness wasn't there.

"With me or with you?" He asks and I bite my bottom lip, "you're the one who's avoiding me," his voice coaxes me to look back up at him with worried eyes. The uncertainty and fear is now long forgotten only to be replaced by worry and guilt by his unexpected actions but I don't answer. 

After a few minutes of silence; him waiting for an answer and me not knowing what to say--how to say it. He lets out an exhasperated sigh before stepping back and turning away from me.

"I was jealous," I finally say and he turns with an incredulous look on his face,"you were hanging around Hyuna again--"  I was cut off with a scoff.

"We're just friends!" He exclaims, which is exactly what I was expecting. I flinch nonetheless. 

" I know! But you had feelings for her for years before I confessed to you," I find myself being more truthful than intended. "She's pretty and smart and nice and now she's single!" 

"So?!" He almost yells, frustration evident in his voice. 

"So maybe you'll leave me to be with her! So maybe you'll realize that she's way better than I am!" I yell back, just as frustrated " She was your first and only love for what? 19--20 years? And me, I'm just this girl who asked you out because I knew you wanted to get over her since she got together with that s--" I felt a hand wrap around my neck and pull me in before feeling his lips seal against mine. His eyebrows drawn into a frown as he pressed in closer. 

I slowly relaxed into the kiss, feeling his stiffness go away; his hand sliding up to carress my cheeks and I feel my skin burning from his touch. Who knew I can miss it so much in just a couple of weeks?

He pulls away and I uncontiously move forward, not wanting his touch to leave so soon. He lets out a chuckle and fondly caresses my cheek(staring at me as if he sees right through my very soul-- it's scary but firm and reasuring).

" I don't care if she's single. I don't even care anymore about the fact that she was my first love-- for 18 years, just to put it straight," I rolled my eyes and he chuckles. " And I don't care if you were some girl who asked me out just because you saw how pathetic I was. I'm grateful tgat your that random girl," he touches his forehead to mine, looking me straight in the eyes.

" I'm grateful that it was you who knocked some sense into me because I seriously was pathetic," I let out a laugh and he smiles-- no longer stiff and forced, thank goodness.

"You're the present. You're the now, the later, and the tomorrow. And thats so cheesy but I don't care because it's you and you like sappy things like that." He winks at me and I scowl at him, playfully slapping his arm.

"Shut up." I try to keep the scowl, but smiles nonetheless because its Himchan and he always pulls me in no matter what.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

LONG TIME NO UPDATE!! *hidesinacorner(pleasedontkillme)

uhm... i've been pretty busy with school and this BANGHIM story I started.. it's doing pretty well too~ (thank goodness) I hope u enjoyed this one and if any of you are interested in reading the BANGHIM fic i'm writing, go here!→ Lingering Touches

 

Another thing!! I'm currently taking SCENARIO REQUESTS FOR ALL B.A.P MEMBERS!! Just comment what scenario you want and I will try my best to give them to u x6 ;3 I hope you consider giving in ideas.... ^^ if not.... i'll try to come up w more cuz I love all you lovely babyz♥♥♥