JONGUP- 1

*・゜゚・* ♚B.A.P FEELS♚ *・゜゚・*|| Accepting requests!

I watched in amusement as the handsome man in front of me struggled to please the young boy in front of him. He tried to make faces, use bribery, and all possible things he can think of just to make the boy stop crying.

I kept my silence hoping to be entertained a bit more by the sight but the older man looked around as if he was lost and then gave me a pleading puppy look once he spotted me. I pursed a laugh and made my way through the clutter of toys on the floor to the man with a crying child.

I took the child from his grasp and he gave me his million dollar smile, making my heart flutter.

"Aigoo~ did this uncle make our Himseokie cry?" I said as I started rocking the child in my arms. His sobs slowly turning into small hickups as I patted his back and whispered little encouragements for him to stop crying. I was totally immersed in my mission of making my nephew stop crying that I forgot the handsome man that was watching me intently.

I turned and to take Himseok's bottle and was startled when a strong arm wrapped around me to keep me upright.

"Oh, you scared me." I said looking up to see Jongup's amused smile.

"What?" I asked as he stepped away and handed me Himseok's bottle. I started feeding the child and turned to him once more with a speculative look.

"Nothing." he said pursing his lips together. This just made me more curious.

"Are you seriously going to say it's nothing?" I raised an eyebrow at him as he sat on the couch.

"Maybe." he said looking up to me as patted the empty space beside him, motioning for me to sit beside him.

Jongup barely does this and I just can't trust this new side to him just yet. I shook my head and motioned for the child in my arms who is now slowly falling asleep. I took the bottle away from his puckered lips and put it on top of the table in front of me. I held him higher since my arms started feeling sore. Jongup stood up from the couch and held his arms out to take the child. I happily obliged to this and handed him the sleepy Himseok.

"You can take him to his room while I clean up a bit. I already changed him for sleep so he can just go to sleep. I'll clean up." I said as I bent over and started picking up the scattered toys on the floor. Jongup said nothing and just quietly went upstairs with the now sleeping Himseok in his arms.

After I put away the toys and Himseok's other stuff in their proper places, I decided to make some sandwiches for Jongup and I since there was really nothing else left to do but to wait for my sister and her husband to come home.

Jongup was taking an awful long time in putting Himseok to bed and I was about to come up for him but I suddenly felt arms wrap around me. I could smell the soap he uses and started to appreciate the smell of just soap on him. I smiled and turned to him, wraping my arms around his neck in the process.

"Himseok gave you a hard time again, baby?" I said as I pecked his lips.

"Hmmmm..." was the only thing that came from him as he leaned in to claim my lips once more.

"I made sandwiches. " I smiled once he pulled his lips away from mine, his arms still wrapped around my waist.

"Mmm... Later..." he pecked my lips once more. I could feel his lips curve against mine as pulled him closer.

"Okay. Making out session is over. Eat and leave because MY making out session and more time with my wife is coming up soon." we heard a husky voice say from the doorway, making Jongup and I jump away from each other. We stared as Himchan walked past us to the refrigerator and grabbed a drink. He then leaned against the refrigerator after he closed it and winked at me and Jongup.

"H-himchan-hyung I-" Jongup started only to be interupted by Himchan.

"No worries. I won't tell ____'s sister you made out with this little lady in our kitchen while taking care of our sleeping baby upstairs." Himchan chuckled as he walked up to Jongup and patted the latter one's back.

"Himchan! Are you bullying them again?" my sister asked as she leaned on the doorway, giving her husband a warning look. Himchan only chuckled and wrapped his arms around her.

"No. I only told them to eat, feel at home, and leave as soon as they can because I am hungry!" he said in between pecks on my sister's face, making her giggle. I rolled my eyes at them and wrapped the sandwiches on paper towels.

"We're leaving. We don't want to watch you do it right in front of us." I said as I walked past them, pulling Jongup by hand.

Once we got home, Jongup and I were sprawled on the couch happily nibbling on the sandwiches I made earlier for us.

"Sorry I wasn't much help today." he said as he burried his head on my neck and groaned.

"Don't say that. You tried and it was pretty cute." I said and smiled when he burried his face further into my neck. I can just picture his face burning from embarassment. Silence then took over the two of us and we stayed in the same position, enjoying the warmth emitting from each other's bodies.

"By the way. Why were you looking at me like that earlier?" I asked, suddenly remembering it again.

"Don't say it was nothing or I'm going to have to strangle you." I said as I playfully tigged at his hair.

He lifted his head and looked me in the eyes with a serious look on his face.

"It was nothing." he said with mischief swimming in his eyes. I gave him a dirty look and scoffed as I playfully pushed his face away from mine.

"Fine." I said as I sat up straight, keeping my distance. I heard him chuckle as he scooted over closer to me, leaving me trapped in between him and the arm of the couch. I glanced over to him at the corner of my eye, trying my best to keep the corners of my mouth from curling into a smile at this irresistable man beside me.

I heard him sigh and felt him put his arms around me.

"Fine. This is weird though...." he said.

"Try me." I said as I gave him a daring look.

"I... I was imagining how you'd be like when it's our own child." he said, his face immediately burning in embarassment as soon as he the words came out of his mouth.

I stared at him in both amusement and shock. Moon Jongup. The innocent and oblivious puppy, Moon Jongup was thinking of having kids. He was thinking of having a future with me and having our children. I couldn't help but smile at the thought and blushing man in front of me added more to the amusement.

I fully turned to him and he looked at me as if expecting for the worst. I leaned in and looked him in the eyes, feeling butterflies in my stomach just the way I like it whenever I see him. I stared at him for a few more minutes, the smile never leaving my lips.

He lifted a hand to my face and caressed it. I could feel his rough palm against my cheek but it only added to the rapid beating of my heart and the constant butterflies swimming in my stomach.

"You really are the best." I said the smile on my face turning into a grin as I looked up at him. He looked at me lovingly and falshed his glorious smile at me. He pulled me into his arms and I smiled as inhaled his intoxicating scent.

"I love you." he whispered into my ear and kissed the top of my head.

"I know." I grinned foolishly at him, earning a chuckle from him.

"I love you too." I said burrying my face in his chest for a minute and lifting it to face him once more. He cocked his head to the side as if asking what was wrong.

"You smell like baby powder. I like it." I said before burrying my face in his chest again. I enjoyed the feeling of his chest moving as he let out a laugh and lifted a hand to let it rest on top of my head.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

First story is up! My Jongpuppy feels NOO! xD

Subbies and comments are appreciated! ^-^

Till my next update BABIES!<3