Chapter 8 - Lunch Horror.

I'll Be Your Eyes [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: [Teen Top - Rocking.] :/

------------------------------------------


These past few weeks have been nothing but a day full of avoiding stupid-cliché-mean-girls-revenge-tricks which was annoying and again STUPID!

Two days after DokMi declared that Yuna's life will be ruined; her permanent schedule now, every morning first class is history. Before she walked in the class, she knew there was a bucket of something on top of the door.

Yuna waited outside, while that she also waited for the teacher. The history teacher finally came, she was holding bunch of history stuff.

Yuna sighed ‘I’m so sorry for this seongsaenim!’ she thought “Ms. Ara, let me help you.” The teacher smiled “Oh, you just got here?” Yuna nodded her head.

Ms. Ara gave some of the stuff for Yuna to carry. Ms. Ara opened the door and the steel bucket fell, Yuna heard the horror gasped coming from the students inside and lowered the stuff she was holding and saw that Ms. Ara was covered in yellow paint.

Yuna walked in the class to put the stuff on the teacher’s table and go back to Ms. Ara. “Ms. Ara~ Let’s get you clean up.” Ms. Ara held her hand up “Who in this class is pulling this stupid prank?!?!?!?” She barked and her voice was heard around the school.

Some of the teacher and students came down to the history class to see what went wrong and gasped. “Ara-ssi~ What happened?” One of her colleagues asked.

At the class door, Yuna found familiar faces like PilSuk, Kris, Luhan and Xiumin who have the same math class with her.

Ms. Ara’s colleague took her out from the class and gets her clean up. Then another one of her colleague, a physical education teacher, she is known for being the mean and harsh teacher, her body are pretty tough.

She entered the class and smiled at Yuna, Yuna was the only student that Ms. Samsoon is fond of. Every student in the school envied the girl. Why? Let me tell you why.

Ms. Samsoon, being the physical education instructor is tough. She may be rough on the outside but she’s very lonely and sad in the inside. One day, Yuna was on the way to the girls’ bathroom, but suddenly stopped when she came across a crying sound in the girls’ sport locker room.

Yuna went in and checked to see if anyone was there, there you found Ms. Samsoon crying. “Ms. Samsoon~” Yuna approached her softly. Ms. Samsoon’s face turned angrier but the girl managed to sooth it down. Yuna let Ms. Samsoon to released her stress and feel free and Yuna also planned a blind date for Ms. Samsoon, which in the end worked.

Both Ms. Samsoon and her boyfriend are now happy with each other, they are very compatible

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter