Chapter 19 – Courage to be Strong.

I'll Be Your Eyes [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: [No BGM!]
___________________________________________________________________________________


Sehun slept over at your house, both sides of the parents didn’t mind. Both of you did pull an all-nighter for the first exams tomorrow, history and math.

You got home from dinner with the Barnes around midnight, after dinner they wanted to go shopping at Gangnam, so your family took them and did some shopping with them as well.

Ben wanted to stay and help. You reject him quickly without making it look like a huge rejection. He followed his parents back to the hotel.

When they left, Sehun came *sigh of relief* you opened the front door with a huge smile on your face.

“Both of you want anything before your guys start studying?” Your mom offers. You shook your head “We’re fine mom, if we’re hungry, we’ll just make peanut butter sandwich.” You smiled.

Your dad kissed both you and Sehun’s forehead and went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning you and Sehun woke up as if you guys had a hangover; massive headaches, messy bed hair, book were scattered all over the floor, your room’s fragrance was coffee. You guys even slept on the floor.

You sleepily went to take a shower after Sehun, and then packed all the stuff you needed, then head downstairs for breakfast.

“Good morning my two-” Your mom screams. Sehun and you jump and look around “What?” You asked with wide eyes.

Your dad turns half of his body to see what your mom was screaming about “My goodness, both of you looks like zombies.” Your dad laughs, he was sitting at the table, reading newspaper.

Your face fell “Thanks dad.” Both of you took a sit and gobble down all the food in front of you within seconds. When your mom turns to the table, she gapes and asks “Where did our breakfast go?” Then your dad lowered his newspaper and his eyes went wide.

“We healthily ate it all.” You and Sehun grin in satisfactory. “Thank you Mrs. Choi, Mr. Choi.” Sehun smiled. You burped. “Yuna! Manners please!” Your mom frowns.

You giggle sarcastically “We’ll get going now. Bye.” You guys head to the front door. “See you later my little munchkins.” Your mom kissed yours and Sehun’s forehead.

“Bye.” Both of you were ready to leave when your mom suddenly said “Oh! Yuna! Ben will come by your school today to pick you up.” You stopped walking and slowly turn around.

You were alarmed by the newsflash “What?” She smiled and repeats. Your eyes went triple the size then it used to be “No! No. no. no. no! Tell him no! I’ll be fine.”

Your mom furrowed “Is there something wrong with him picking you up form school? Sehun is also there.” Then she stands straight and gave you that questioningly-curious look “Are you keeping something from me?”

‘Crap! Mom can’t know about this! NEVER!’ You screamed in your head “Nothing, you know, I just don’t like troubling people.” The stupidest excuse you’ve ever given.

“We’ll get going now! Bye mom!” You smile nervously and pulled Sehun. “You seriously have to tell your mom!” He stopped you from speed walking.

“I don’t have the guts to end her friendship with Mrs. Barnes. Plus, that lady is very nice.” You heaved a sigh “I’m in deep sh*t if my mom figures out that I really kept the main actor of the story missing, she’s going to go crazy!”

Sehun felt bad for you, he gave you his most comforting hug and ruffled your hair “You’ll be fine, just like how you survived in UK, you’ll be fine here. I wasn’t there with you for those years, but here you are back, standing straight, head held high and you never lost that smile.” His encouragement is always the best.

“Which movie did you pick that line up?” Both of you laughed and went to school with calm set of minds.

------------------------------------------

You stretched your arms and yawn. Both of you walk to the cafeteria with a satisfied smile, that both of you did well for the History. Suho joined you guys with a smile “How did you guys do?”

Both of you smiled and gave thumbs up. Suho smiled back and pat both of y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter