Chapter 9 - Reminiscent of a Childhood Memory.

I'll Be Your Eyes [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NO BGM

-----------------------------------------


*sigh* 'I wouldn't be walking home if that didn't start any fights!' Yuna sighed again 'This is all her fault but it seems like it's my fault to my parent's eyes.' She stood by the pedestrian, waiting for the walking-man-sign turns green so they can walk.

It has been a week now since Yuna and PilSuk sat together with Exo boys and there’s that group of girls that are jealous to death of both PilSuk and Yuna's luck.

What happened was, Yuna was accompanying PilSuk to the bathroom, and out of the blue the bathroom was swarmed by DokMi and her group of friends. They had cornered both Yuna and PilSuk.

They attacked PilSuk by punching her at the abdomen area; Yuna strike back by punching DokMi’s face and by kicking some of her friends’ .

By some horrible luck, one of the teacher came in the bathroom on a bad timing, that teacher saw Yuna as the bad person.

Yuna tried as hard as she could to prove that she and PilSuk was the victim and pushed PilSuk to confessed but PilSuk was just too scared to say anything. Yuna didn’t have the heart to blame PilSuk for not saying anything. She understood what could happen if PilSuk spilled the beans.

The weather was good today; just her mood went down the hill. Yuna sighed heavily again. And then suddenly there’s an old man, his age probably 60 something, walking passed her with the blind-man stick.

The other corner of the road, there was a speeding car. People were gasping already, only waiting to watch at what’s about to happen.

Yuna took action and chased after the old blind man who was standing in the middle of the pedestrian walk. Yuna carefully grabbed the old man’s elbow and quickly took him away from the road.

She panted “Halbeoji, you almost got hit by the speeding car.” That halbeoji moved his free hand to search Yuna's hand.

Yuna held his hand and a soft smile formed on her lips “I’m here halbeoji.” That halbeoji smiled “Gomawo, I thought it was time to walk because it’s so quiet.”

Then a boy, around her age came, he also panted from running “Halbeoji, why did you leave? I told you to stay in front of the ice cream store.” He held the halbeoji’s arm.

The old man scratches his head “You did? Ah~ Mianhaeyo Myungsoo-ah~” He pats the boy’s back.

“He’s your grandfather?” Yuna asked the boy. The boy smiled weakily and nods. “Let’s find a place to sit; you must be shaken up halbeoji.” Both Yuna and Myungsoo held the halbeoji’s hand and seated him on the nearest bench.

The old man moved his hand back to her hand “Dear child, what’s your name?” Yuna stuttered for a second “Yuna.”

“What a pretty name~” Halbeoji smiled “Would you like to join me and my grandson for ice creams?” Yuna glanced over to this boy named Myungsoo and smiled weakily.

“I wish I can but I really can’t, I have to go home. I’m grounded.” She said the last part slowly. “Oh~ Why are you grounded for? Such a pretty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter