Chapter 47 – Reunion [BONUS CHAP.]

I'll Be Your Eyes [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

__________________________________________


It has been a year since you and Sehun saw Exo boys and PilSuk. Right after your families and you came back from America, you enrolled into a college and you majored in Literature and Culinary. 

Both you and Sehun got busy when everything went back to normal. The parents were busy with their own stuffs, partly busied themselves for the wedding.

PilSuk and Baekhyun were the ones that planned the reunion, they send a text to all Exo boys and you the address of the place to meet.

It was held on Saturday, so it was fine for you and Sehun to go together.

-----------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------

The small reunion was held at the café that you guys used to hang out together before in high school era. You missed the place so much.

Sehun walk hand in hand with you into the café. Exo boys and PilSuk hoot as they saw both of you entered the café.

“We aren’t late are we?” You asked. Oh! You never told them that you had went through the eye surgery and got your eyesight back. And you told Sehun not to say anything.

“Nope. Someone is not here too, don’t worry.” Luhan smiled. “Come, sit.” PilSuk held your hand. You followed.

“Who’s still not here?” You ask. “Kris. He’s a busy man now.” Xiumin rolling his eyes, annoyed. You chuckled “You sound like you’re jealous.”

Xiumin puffed his cheeks “I’m not.” And carefully sip on his hot chocolate. “So, how have you been Yuna?” Baekhyun asked.

You smiled “I’m good. I feel so much better. You guys?” They smiled and nodded, they are so clueless “We’re good too.” Chen said.

“Why don’t you wear the dark glasses? Didn’t the doctor tell you to protect your eyes no matter what?” Chanyeol asked he was still worried.

You smiled again “It is fine now.” You noticed Sehun trying to hold his laughter from his oblivious friends.

Then the café’s doorbell chime as it was being pushed by someone tall, his back features was as handsome as his front.

It was Kris. His friends including

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter