Chapter 17 – Being Seen Together.

I'll Be Your Eyes [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: [No BGM]
____________________________________________________________________________________


“Yah midget! Wait up!” Sehun coolly slung his arm across your shoulders. All the girls walking down the school hallway stopped and watched the way Sehun comfortably talks to you.

“What midget? Stay away from me; I said we can’t be friends at school.” You hissed and push him away. He chuckle and slung his arm over your shoulders again and act like it’s nothing “Calm down, they won’t hurt you.”

You rolled your eyes “Pfft, in front of you yea I won’t get hurt, but when you turn around; I’ll be beaten up like a rotten apple.” Then there DokMi and her friends walk pass you and Sehun, gasping.

You face-palm and glare at Sehun “See, this is what I meant.” Sehun send cold glares at the girls, they quickly walk away.

“See, this is what I meant.” He mocks you and smirk. You raise your fist threatening to punch him, he duck down and laughed. “So cute.” He pinched your cheeks.

“Una~” You knew that was Kai, you glare “What?” He jokingly poke you “Myungsoo hyung wanted to know if you can hang out with him after school, today.” He grins.

At the corner of your eyes, you could see Kris’s jealous expression. “Why are you telling me this? Can’t he message me or something?” You talk to Kai in a volume that only both of you can hear.

“He lost his phone.” Kai sigh “So I’m his personal messenger at the time being.” He grins. “Great…” You mutter.

“Tell him I can’t because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter