Chapter 37- “I’ll be your eyes~”

I'll Be Your Eyes [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_____________________________________________________


You woke up blinded with bandage cloth and in severe pain, all you see was darkness. There was no light, you thought you were having nightmares, but when you flail your arms in panic manners, it hit the hospital’s bed metal.

You winced in pain and knew that you weren’t dreaming. You moved your hands to your eyes and there was bandage covering your sights. You don’t even know where you are, but base on your instinct; the fresh-clean smell of the room, and machines beeping, your guts go with hospital.

‘Why is my eyes covered?’ You questioned yourself. In spite of worrying, half of you ought to believe that this was all Sehun’s prank and you’re still at your house in your room.

“Mom~” You called for her help, no one came. “Dad~” You called again. Still no respond. “Sehun! I am done with your tricks! Take this blindfold off of me now!” You huffed, yet there’s no responds.

You called out again “Mom? Dad? Sehun? Anyone?” It was complete silence and panic took over your rational thinking senses. You move your legs to find the floor and flinched as soon as your feet made contact with the cold floor.

Then you felt something attached on the top of your hand, you moved your left hand to verify what it was, and shockingly it was needle stuck in your skin, your soul almost jumped out of your body. You hate needles.

You followed the small plastic wire like thing till your hand meets another set of cold metal, you move your hand upward that metal and you felt something soft but heavy, a bag perhaps you reckon, filled with liquid as you lightly shake it.

‘What is all these stuff? What is going on?’ You questioned yourself again. “Sehun! This is not funny anymore!” You breathe heavily.

You pushed the metal away, you thought it’d be heavy but it wasn’t and it had small wheels under it, so you grasp onto the metal and drag it along with you.

You’re unbalanced-self had caused you to fall, the metal bar fell down with you as well. You groan in pain, and out of nowhere you heard your room filled with people.

Someone held your arm to help you up but you flinched away “Who are you?” Your aura darkens, you move your hands all over the floor and you felt the metal on the tip of your finger. You held it and threaten the stranger.

“Yuna-ssi, please calm down.” A man said, he sounded like a middle age man. You started to panic more and struggle to find your way out that you accidentally tangled your arm with the wired needle on your hand.

Someone lightly touch your shoulder “Yuna-ssi please, let us help you.” An unfamiliar women’s voice said. You pulled away and caused the needle attached on your h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter