Chapter 39 – New Changes.

I'll Be Your Eyes [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

________________________________________________


You spent almost about 3 weeks at the hospital; today the doctor and the nurses are going to open the cloths on your eyes.

They said your eyes were cleared from infections or anything malicious, and now it’s allowed to open the patches.

You sat on the edge of the bed and let the doctor and nurses do their job. You didn’t set your hopes up high, to perhaps see a hint of light because honestly you were seeing nothing, more like darkness (a/n: I don’t know what blind people see. Excuse this part.) You blinked your eyes, which are all you did since your eyes felt a little dry.

You moved your head to every direction as you heard people moving here and there, not because you’re looking at people. Your normal eyes used to be the color of dark brown, now that they’re damaged, it changes color to slight grey-ish

“How do you feel Yuna?” The doctor asks, you move your head to face front, you could feel a presence in front of you. “I feel free from that bandage around my head, so I guess I’m fine.” You still manage to make people smile.

“Uh…Doctor-nim, when can I go home?” You smiled a little. “In few days, at the meantime you’ll still stay here, so the nurses and I can check on your eyes, if anything happens. When you’re finally stable, you’re allowed to go home then.” The doctor said.

You nod and smile again “Thank you.” You climb back on your bed and covered your legs from coldness. “Yuna dear, we’re going to be back okay, we’re just going to talk to the doctor.” Your mom said as she patted your hand.

“Okay~ Mom, can you buy a cup of Slurpee for me please?” You had been craving for those sweet drinks in a while now. Your mom smiled “Sure, Sehun you want one?”

Sehun shook his head “No, thank you.” Your parents left Sehun and you alone in the room now.

“Yuna~” Sehun called your name beautifully. You hum, turning your head to where his voice was coming from.

Sehun fiddle with his fingers “Um…Is it okay if Exo boys and PilSuk come to visit you?” You stayed quiet for a moment.

First thought running through your head was that you didn’t want them to see you like this. And second thought was that you missed them so much and you want to hear their voices.

“When?” Sehun was shock, he thought that you’d say no immediately “They said today, but I understand if you’re not ready.”

You covered your legs with the blanket and pulled it up to your abdomen; you remain quiet and sit up on the bed “Tell them to come today. I miss them.” A gentle smile formed on your lips.

“Are you sure?” Sehun ask, worried that it might be overwhelming later on. He holds your hand. You smiled “Yup, I will be fine.”

Sehun stayed by your side and called his friends and PilSuk. You heard someone screamed of joy on the other line, must be PilSuk. When Sehun ended the calls, he smiled “They’ll be here in 10 minutes.”

Your heart pounded nervously, you haven’t seen them in 3 weeks max. And when you’re like this, you don’t even know how you look like “Is my hair messy? Do I look weird or am I just being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter