Chapter 20 – What Goes Around Comes Back Around.

I'll Be Your Eyes [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold font - English
Normal font - Normal.

BGM: [No BGM!]
___________________________________________________________________________________


~Previously~

You agreed “Why not? Where?” Everyone stayed quiet and look at you “What? My house? Seriously?” … “Set! Yuna’s house!” Chanyeol laughed and all of them walk out on the school’s driveway, you gasp and chuckle.

Then a car honked toward you, you look at the person who honked you and your aura darkens again, it was Ben.

--------------------------------------------

“What the hell do you want from me?” Your loud voice almost caught other people’s attention; you turn it down a bit and glower at him.

Exo boys and PilSuk stopped walking; they were the only people who heard, they watch you and Ben talking. “Who’s that foreign guy?” Lay asked Sehun.

Sehun didn’t want to say anything but his mouth automatically answered “Yuna’s ex-boyfriend.” Then he covered his mouth at what he just said. He quickly said “Don’t tell her that I told you guys.” They nod and watch the scene.

Ben sniggered and glances away for a bit then back to you “I’m here to pick you up.” You scoffed “Who asked you too? I can walk home, peacefully in one piece rather than going home with you.”

“You-” You took a deep breath before cursing at him “When you’re holiday is over, just leave and never come back. Don’t even message me on Facebook; I don’t want to talk to you and I never want to see you again!” You turn to leave but didn’t quite finish, so you turn back around and end it.

“You know what are the best words fitting for you right now and for these whole times? No? Let me tell you what, you can go to hell.” You walk away to your friends. You were about to cry when Ben caught your elbow and spun you around.

He looks at you in his most sincere and genuine apologetic look “Look, the reason why my family and I came here for a holiday was, I could personally ask for forgiveness from you. My family doesn’t know and don’t acknowledge of my intention being here.” You harshly pulled your arm away from his grasp.

“Why now? Why not a year ago? If your excuse is that I’ve been avoiding you, I’d punch you right now, in front my friends, I don’t care.” You rolled up your sleeves, ready to blow the shot.

Ben raised his hands in defense “Wait, my excuses are not those. My answer to your questions is that I realized what I did a little later when you left UK. I don’t know what happened, it just hit me that maybe I was the reason why you left UK.”

You didn’t expect those self-centered answer at all, you walk away again and he caught you by the elbow again. Kris and Sehun was about to help you when you stopped and face Ben and really punch him on the face.

Ben fell on the ground, his lips bleed. You look down on him “Reason why I left UK was because my father’s work there was over and his project was a success. We came back here to stay here forever. If you ask me why I punched you, you deserved it.” This time you walk away for real.

“Don’t ask and don’t stare.” You growled at Exo boys and kept walking your way out of the school territory.

----------------------------------------

On the your way home with your friends, you stopped for ice cream, to cool yourself down before you throw a fit at someone innocent.

Everyone still remained quiet and followed you, Chanyeol and Baekhyun decided to break the ice; both of them stood at both side of your, Chanyeol was on your left while Baekhyun was on your right.

“I’ve never seen a girl threw a punch like that to a guy. I salute you.” Chanyeol said, while Baekhyun add “That was the coolest thing I’ve ever seen in my entire life.”

You stopped walking and look at both of them “Do you guys have something to ask me?” Then immediately a childish yet mischievous grin appeared on their faces.

“Mind telling us who that guy was?” Chanyeol wiggle his eyebrow, curious. You start walking again “He’s my ex back in UK.”

“Who dumped who?” Chen cut in between you and Chanyeol. “We just left each othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter