Chapter 28 – Late Night Study~ Side-Story {Sehun’s Story.}

I'll Be Your Eyes [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

___________________________________________


This whole week Sehun have been spending a lot of times with Yuna, which include sleeping over her house.

Sehun haven’t felt this happy since he undergoes the operation for his eyes. Seeing Yuna study and pouting at the hard question was the cutest moment for him, especially when she’s wearing her big geek glasses.

Tomorrow is the Korean language, Moral Education and Physical Education exams. Sehun knows that she’s lacking and weak in Korean, so he’s trying his best to teach her.

Yuna was in her zone again; pouting and puffing her cheeks at the same time at one of the question that seems so hard for her to understand. Sehun sat in front of Yuna, and secretly a smile formed on his lips.

‘Why are you so cute Yuna?’ He sighs quietly. When she faces Sehun, he cleared his throat and quickly looks away.

“Problem?” Sehun smiled. She scratched her head “A lot! I don’t get it!” She fakes a sob.

Sehun chuckle “You’re exaggerating! You learning Korean are like me learning English. Remember I almost pulled out all my hair roots? Yeah! You’re in my position now.” Yuna glare at him.

“Are you trying to make fun of me?” Sehun laughed “I would never make fun of my best friend, unless if I have to.” She smacked him with her Korean book.

Sehun laughed more while defending himself “Okay, okay~ Let’s be serious. Tell me what part of those sayings don’t you understand?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter