Chapter 33 – Officially Together.

I'll Be Your Eyes [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_____________________________________________________


Once you got better, Sehun without further ado took you out on a date. After you told him to call Myungsoo for clarifications few nights ago, Sehun called and Myungsoo told him everything.

Sehun felt happier than he was before. He thanked the heavens that you didn’t really date Myungsoo and cursed himself for putting on a bet like that.

Your parents and Sehun’s parents were over the roof top delighted that Sehun and you are dating each other. They were dreaming for it to happen a long time ago, and now seems like it’s a dream come true.

“When are we going to tell everyone that we’re dating?” Sehun nagged. You rolled your eyes “Never! The girls in that school will kill me if they know.”

Both of you were walking to school, hand in hand. “But I want everyone to know that you’re mine and no one else can date you. We make it official.” He winked.

You rolled your eyes again “No! And when I say no, it’s a N.O, no! End of discussion.” You let go of his hand and walk alone.

Sehun pout and catch up to you “Fine.” You smiled “Thank you. Now act like we’re just friends.” Both of you arrive at the school ground.

“What? Why?” Sehun questioned more. You glare at him and kept walking towards the school. Sehun pouts deeper.

---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

Truth to be told, not even your group of friends knows that you and Sehun are dating now. “I am so hungry!” Chanyeol casually sit beside you.

“Hey Yuna~ Mind if I have some of that sandwich?” Chanyeol creepily wiggling his eyebrows. You chuckle and gave him your other half sandwich.

Chanyeol grins and shoved fistful of the sandwich within a blink of an eye in his mouth. Sehun glare at him. Chanyeol swallowed hard, he coughed seconds later.

You pat Chanyeol’s back “Are you okay?” Kris hand his friend a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter