Chapter 30 – Jealous(y)

I'll Be Your Eyes [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Bold-Italic-Colored-Font => Thoughts.

________________________________________________


“Yuna! Come on, the guys are waiting.” PilSuk link her arm with yours. Its weekend, everyone is hanging out at the usual spot, at a café where there’s not a lot of crowd.

Infinite boys along with Exo boys have invited you and PilSuk to join them. Other girls would do anything to be with the boys.

On your way there, PilSuk casually make conversations with you “How are you and Myungsoo?” You smiled “We’re fine. How about you and Baekhyun?”

At the mention of Baekhyun’s name, PilSuk smiled from ear to ear “I’m in love, and so is he. He’s so adorable. We’re happy.” You chuckle “Good to hear.”

“Don’t you think Sehun is being kind of weird these days?” PilSuk said to gain your attention a bit. It was true, you also noticed that Sehun have been off and weird lately.

He’s been avoiding you, it’s so obvious. These two-three days he’s been ignoring your calls and text, which he never does. You have no idea why, and you want to know why but reaching out to him is very impossible ever since that last lunch break you guys had together.

Every time you guys bump into each other at the school’s corner, he’d turn the other way. At first, you let it go, but now he’s just overreacting.

“Yea he has. I wonder why.” You hum. PilSuk smiled a little “To kill your curiosity, maybe you should figure out that ‘why’.” She pats your back and went to Baekhyun.

You didn’t realize that both of you have arrived at the café, you zoned out after PilSuk said that. Myungsoo came over to you and kissed your cheek, your mind came back to its senses.

“Oh h-hi~” You smiled weakly. “Is everything okay?” Myungsoo asked to make sure. “Yeah, everything is fine.” You lied. “Okay, do you want anything?” He smiled.

“Um…Iced Latte would be nice,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter