Chapter 11 - Meeting Sehun.

I'll Be Your Eyes [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: [No BGM!]
_____________________________________________________________________________


Instead of wasting the weekend to doing nothing other than surfing through the net and chat with random people, you had message Sehun to come over to do the history project quick.

Sehun remembered exactly where your house was, next to his old house there is your house.

Last night Sehun didn’t sleep much, his mind was bugging him with questions ‘Is Yuna really my Yuna? Were Yuna’s parents really the kind Mrs. And Mr. Choi that I once knew?’ All those kind of questions.

When you asked him if he could come to your house, Sehun immediately replied yes.

“Ma!” You head downstairs. “Yes dear? I’m in the kitchen with dad.” She replied. You went to the kitchen.

You sat on the counter-top stool “I was wondering if my friend could come over today, to do our history project.”

Both your parents smiled “Oh, friend? Girl?” Your mom beamed. At the thought of it made you a little bit sad, somehow you missed PilSuk. You quickly push the thoughts away “No, remember my guy friend yesterday? The one with the same name as Sehun?”

Your dad nods “He’s your partner?” You nod unwillingly “My history teacher, herself assigned him with me. Like it or not.” You shrug boringly.

“Well, if you put it that way then it’s fine, sure he could come.” Your dad smiled “When is he coming?” Your mom smiled sweetly.

You scratched your head “Uh…I don’t know, a little bit later I think.” Then there was that doorbell ringing. ‘He’s here already? Why so early?! URGH!!’ You thought and lazily walk to the front door.

You didn’t need to check on the intercom, you just opened the door. There Sehun stood coolly, hands inside his jeans pocket; his side profile greeted your eyes. Somehow without you knowing, your heart flutters.

“Are you a waiting for someone to take your picture?” Sarcastic lingers in your voice. “Yuna honey, who is that?” Your mom asked from the kitchen.

You sigh and let Sehun in; Sehun followed you straight to the kitchen area. “Mom, dad, this is Sehun.” Sehun bow respectfully to them and smiled.

Your parents were still in shock, they weren’t sure what to say or what to do. They’d just gape most of the times.

“So, do you guys have all the project stuffs?” Your dad asks, in an awkward way. “Yea, in my room.” You replied.

Your mom arched an eyebrow “When did you go shopping for those stuffs?” You chuckle “Uh…From UK, re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter