Chapter 13 - Hangout.

I'll Be Your Eyes [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joip2W-WcxU [The Weekend - Love In The Sky.] (I have no idea if it match, but enjoy! ^^)
_________________________________________________________________________________


After telling the Exo boys that you won’t be their friend at school but will secretly be friend off campus site, you guys have been talking to each other a lot on Facebook. PilSuk is even on your friend list now.

Few days ago, Kris had asked you if you wanted to hang out this weekend and go for a little adventure in Hongdae. You agreed to it; however you forgot that on the same weekend, you still have to do your history project with Sehun. *face palm*

So, in order to not disappoint both parties, you had planned out the day. Hanging out with Kris during the evening throughout night and doing the project with Sehun throughout the daylight.

*Ding Dong* The house bell rang. “Yuna! Hunnie is here.” Mrs. Choi said and blushed “Ah, mian, it’s a habit of calling nicknames.” Sehun smiled “It’s all right Mrs. Choi.”

You came down with your backpack, this weekend both of them decided to do the project at Sehun’s house. “Bye mom! Oh! I’ll be back around 11-ish at night.” You kissed both side of your mom’s cheeks.

“Why that late miss?” You turn back around “Mom, it’s weekend, can’t I at least have some fun after working on the project?” Your mom smiled “All right then, with whom? With Sehun?”

You shook her head cutely “My other friend, he’s a friend of Sehun as well.” Your mom’s eyebrow arched “His name?”

“Kris.” added quickly “It’s not a date, just hang out. I’m still not ready to date.” That made Sehun wondered why.

Your mom sigh sadly “Okay then. Have fun kids.” Your mom kissed you on the forehead and let Sehun and her daughter goes.

Sehun didn’t say anything but you could feel that he wanted to say something, because it was awfully quiet “Okay what? What do you have in mind?” You stopped walking and fold your arms on the chest.

“Nothing.” You didn’t look satisfied and gave Sehun the straight face look “Fine! I do have something to say.” He gave up, you smiled in victory.

“You’re going out with Kris? It may not be a date to you but to Kris it is. Did you tell him clearly, because he may be misunderstood?” Sehun said in almost a stern voice.

You rolled your eyes “I told him already, he said it’s fine.” You glance at Sehun “You’re a very protective person aren’t you.”

Sehun shrug “I don’t want my friends’ feelings to get hurt, so I will do whatever I can to prevent such things.” You smiled “It’s very hard to find a friend like you, you know.”

The walk to Sehun’s home was quiet but it was a comfortable one. “Eomma! I’m going to do the project in the study room.”

“Do you want something to eat first?” His mom came by the front door “Oh! Who’s this young lady here?” Mrs. Oh ask.

Sehun almost blushed “This is Yuna, Yuna this is my mom.” You smiled “Nice to meet you Mrs. Oh.” Mrs. Oh smiled back and face Sehun with a questioning look.

“Excuse me Mrs. Oh, where’s the bathroom?” You smiled apologetically. Mrs. Oh chuckle at how cute you are “It’s down the hallway, second door.” You smiled and went for a while

“Yuna?” Sehun’s mom said curiously. “Oh eomma, just because her name is Yuna doesn’t mean it’s her. Plus, I’m trying to remember her myself.” Sehun said slowly.

His mom nods “I only remember the little Yuna, with all the photo album got burned,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter