Chapter 41 – Dinner with Sehun.

I'll Be Your Eyes [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

______________________________________________


It has been almost 2 months now since you and everyone graduated. You and your friends still keep in touch with each other, on the weekends you guys still meet with each other. You and Sehun are still together.

You remembered when you tried to accept the new you, it was the darkest moment in your life. You threw fits on everyone around you, to a point where you almost pushed everyone you love away. But Sehun was there just like how he promised he’d be, right by your side in worst time and good times.

Sehun never complained or hurt you in any way. He takes care of you with patience, gentle in his touch, with love in every kiss he plant on your lips, and with happiness in everything he does for you.

Now, you felt like you owe him your life for everything he does. You don’t want to be the first priority in his life when he has a lot more things to do and can do. He has his parents to worry about, his choice of college out of all the acceptance letters he got, his career, everything that other high school graduates should be doing right now.

Not here, taking care of his blind girlfriend. Making you his responsibilities when both of you are not even married. You don’t want to be the reason why Sehun didn’t go to a college, or why he doesn’t have any stable career when he should.

You hate yourself for being in this position. It is so much different from the time you and Sehun was only bunch of young kids, that time you could care for him just by holding his hands and take him wherever you go.

Today, which both you and Sehun are all grown up. Both of you finally understood what respons

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter