Chapter 1 - How it all Happen?

I'll Be Your Eyes [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: [J Rabbit - Would You Know?]

----------------------------------------


12 Years Ago. [6 years old.] The year of 2000.


When both of them were small, Sehun was born blind, and Yuna was born without any disability. Kids didn’t want to be friends with Sehun until Yuna came along.

“Why are you playing with me?” He sensed that someone was near him on the playground.

Yuna smiled at him “I want to be your friend, is that wrong?” She pouted.

‘Friend?’ Sehun was taken aback “But no one wants to be my friend.”

“It’s their lost then; I want to be you friend and will be your friend until we die.” Yuna held out her small hand to shake hands with Sehun but she doesn’t know that Sehun is blind.

Yuna took his hand and clasped it to hers and shake hands. “Why are you wearing black glasses?” Sehun stayed quiet and answered without feeling ashamed “I’m blind. I need these glasses to protect my eyes and this cane to guide me to walk.”

Yuna had a pitied look on her face “Oh okay. From now on I’ll be your eyes if you don’t have the cane.” Yuna smiled cutely.

Sehun smiled back “Yuna, why do you have an English name as your middle name?”

“Hm…I don’t know actually, I think my mother said that it’s my grandmother’s name and she’s from somewhere in Europe.” Yuna shrugged.

-----------------------------------------------------

9 Years Ago. [9 years old] The year of 2003


“Do you have to leave?” Sehun held the hem of Yuna’s sleeves “Can’t they just go without you?”

Yuna was hugging her bear “They can’t, then they’ll miss me and I’ll miss them too. We’ll see each other again, I promise.”

After Sehun and Yuna’s birthday party yesterday, Yuna’s parents decided to tell her and Sehun’s parents that they’ll be leaving to United Kingdom within 2 days.

Sehun’s parents and Yuna’s parents have been friends ever since both of their children like spending time with each other. Yuna’s parents accepted Sehun just the way he is and same goes to Sehun’s parents, vice versa.

“You said that we’ll be friends until we die.” Sehun almost cried. Yuna’s eyes was red “And I’m keeping that promise too, you know what I usually think when I see you?”

Sehun holds her hand “What?” Yuna smiled “That, we were born

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter