Chapter 46 – “I’ll forever be your eyes” (ENDING!)

I'll Be Your Eyes [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Bold-font = English
___________________________________


The time you got the bad news about your eyes, you spent a month in the hospital. This time you had an operation for your eyes, you spend about one month and a half in the hospital.

However, finally the day to remove the final bandages is here. Usually when the nurse changes the bandages, they told you to keep your eyes close, and you did as told, because part of you told yourself not to take a peek if you don’t want to get your hopes crashed.

Now, the doctor is finally taking it off and never covered your eyes again. “Are you ready Yuna?” The doctor asked.

You swallowed a big lump in your throat and nod only. You could feel the bandages slowly loosening its grip around your head, and the cloth itself thinning.

When you felt the cold air hit the area of your eyes, you knew that the bandages were completely gone. You couldn’t dare yourself to open your eyes.

“You can open your eyes now Yuna. Open it slowly.” The doctor tucks strands of your hair behind each of your ears.

You took a deep breath before doing so. You told yourself that everything will be fine. You held out your hand, Sehun quickly intertwine his fingers with yours.

You grip on his hand intensely and slowly open your eyelids. You could feel the light entering your iris; you open and close your eyes until you feel comfortable.

Sehun brushed his thumb on your hand, telling you to calm down. “Open your eyes one more time.” The doctor encourage.

You bite your bottom lip and opened them slowly. When your eyes were completely opened, you kept facing at Sehun’s direction.

Sehun was anxious to know whether you could finally see or you were still the same. “Yuna~ Can you see me?” Sehun prayed you’d say yes.

But you just kept facing at his direction and kept quiet. Sehun instantaneously thought that the operation didn’t go well, and you are now perma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter