Chapter 5 - "Where are you?"

I'll Be Your Eyes [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: [d.ear - Times Goes By.]

--------------------------------------


The moment Yuna arrived at her former house, first thing she wanted to do was go and see Sehun but her mother told her to see him tomorrow instead. Yuna's mother showed her, her old room, she removed the big white cloth off the bed and crashed on the bed and snored off.

The next day Yuna woke up feeling fresh ‘That was the best sleep I’ve had in my entire life!’ she smiled and that’s exactly a good sign for her.

If she smile early in the morning, after she wake up from sleep, the rest of the day will be amazing.

Yuna ped her luggage and took out her casual wear to wear at home, and took out her toothbrush and towel and went to shower.

After that, Yuna skipped happily downstairs  “Mom! Dad! Can we tour around Korea today? I haven’t seen this country since forever.” The first floor was awfully quiet.

Then she heard people talking outside, Yuna went out and found her parents, uncle and aunt, standing in front of someone’s burned house.

“What are you guys doing?” She arched her eyebrow, questioningly. Yuna's mother was still gaping at the ruined house. Her mother's eyes filled with tears. “Eomma, what’s wrong?” She looked at the burned house next to her house, the girl gasped in horror ‘It’s Sehun’s house!’ the right term now is was his house.

Yuna's father sighed deeply “I wonder where they are right now.” She turn to her uncle and aunt “What happened?”

“Right after you left to UK, the Oh family hired a maid, that maid was lazy and careless. They said at the first interview, the maid was very neat; organized and that entire nice attitude. When they left Sehun alone with that maid and came back, the house was a mess and the maid accused Sehun. When they fired her, she burned down the house.” Her uncle explained.

She felt like crying right then and there once she realized she can’t find Sehun, this house was the only hope for her to see him again.

“Where are they now?” Yuna asked. Her aunt sighed “We don’t know dear, the last time we heard of them was that they were searching for house.” Added “You wanted to see Sehun right?” Yuna nodded slowly and pouted.

Her mother hugged her “It’s alright, we’ll find them. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter