Chapter 12 - Avoiding Exo Boys.

I'll Be Your Eyes [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: [No BGM!]
____________________________________________________________________________________


“Problem kiddo?” Your dad asked as he noticed the sad-tired look on his daughter’s face. You fake a smile “I’m fine, just sleepy.” You sigh silently and get out of the car.

Before you stepped in the school campus, you turn back around to face your dad in the car “Dad, can I walk home today?” You quickly added “Nothing to worry about, just that I need to see Seoul more. You know, adventure on my own.”

Your dad smile and approve of you walking home today “Have a great day dear.” and left. You sigh again and look up to the sky.

‘Sighing won’t make anything better. Just go to school and get it over fast.’ You ruffled your hair disturbingly. You spun around and 12 unbelievably gorgeous looking guys standing in front of you.

“Oh My GOD!!” You groans, shocked “Why are you guys standing in front of me like bunch of statues?” You sigh exasperatedly “What? What do you guys want?” You continue “I don’t want any trouble, so just leave me alone.” You rolled your eyes and walk passes them.

Girls who haven’t gone to their classes yet, eyed you and Exo boys. The boys blocked your path again “Wait, listen.” You held your hands up “Nope! I won’t listen to anything. I just want to end high school in peace.”

You continued “With you guys around me, especially good looking, all the girls in this school will murder me if I stand next to you. Don’t even mention about glancing at you guys, they’d burn me to death for all I know. So, just stay away from me. Okay?” Then you noticed DokMi looking at your way.

You shot a look “What? You want to eat me? Go ahead!” You challenged. DokMi and her friends huffed and went inside the school building. Their faces were badly injured by your fist; they’re still quite shaken up.

“You see what I mean, yeah! Bye.” You walk pass them again and went in the school building.

When you stepped inside the school building, almost everyone eyed you scarily and some with disgusted face on. ‘Oh GREAT! Here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter