Chapter 36 – Destroying Yuna.

I'll Be Your Eyes [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_____________________________________________________


Sehun got detention and asked to stay back after school. He was in trouble for sleeping in class. You knew it was your fault because you had made him stay up late to wait for the shooting star last night.

The shooting star didn’t came out the way the news presented, it was supposed to happen at midnight but happened at 2 in the morning. Sehun had 4 hours of sleep.

You felt bad for letting Sehun get in trouble, so you stayed back as well, to wait for him to get out of the detention room. You waited in Ms. Ara’s empty class until 4pm.

5 minutes later, the school hour officially ended for those who got detentions. Sehun knew you stayed back because he saw you through the small window at the door, you kept looking for him every now and then.

On Sehun’s way to Ms. Ara’s class, he overheard someone talking in the girls’ bathroom, some sort of plans, the target was you.

He sprint up to second floor of the school and panted in front of Ms. Ara’s class. You smiled as you see Sehun standing there by the door.

“I almost went to sleep waiting for you.” You pout. Sehun sigh in relief “Thank god.” You tilt your head in confusion. 

Sehun shook his head and smiled, he hug you like he always does. He wrapped his arms around your waist and let you circled your arms around his neck and kiss him lovingly.

“Let’s go home~” You let loose of the hug and lace your fingers with his. He nods. Both of you left the school building side by side, happily.

That happy moment ended too soon. “Hey Yuna!” Someone called you ily. You knew it was DokMi. You turn around to face her.

“You are a whroe and you deserve to die.” DokMi said and splash something to your face. You wiped your face with your hand and it was water-like-liquid.

“What the hell is wrong with you?!” Sehun barked. DokMi flinched at Sehun’s tone volume. Sehun face you and gently the back of his hand on your cheeks to wipe away the water.

Sehun’s handsome face came to your view, suddenly your eyes feels like its burning. Your visions became blurry by the seconds.

The pain took over greatly; you fell on your knees. You wanted to touch your eyes but Sehun held your hands. You cried in pain, and then all of a sudden your eyes started bleeding.

Luckily there were still some teachers at the school. They came out of the school building and saw you on the ground; Sehun called 911 and DokMi standing behind Sehun and watched everything. She brought the glass bottle to her view, she took a smell of the liquid and it was nothing near water, it smelled acidic.

Mrs. Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter