Chapter 16 - Sleepover since Forever.

I'll Be Your Eyes [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: [No BGM!]
____________________________________________________________________________________


Last night both Sehun and you came home around 2am, and the parents didn’t care, they weren’t at home anyways.

Sehun slept over at your house and they kept talking until sun rise. Now, its 3pm in the afternoon/evening you guys are still asleep.

The parents came home at 4 in the morning, which was a shocker. They were so happy to find both Sehun and you sleeping in the living room.

Then, an hour later, you woke up to a door bell ringing. You got up and scratch your head and opened the door “Yes?” Your voice hoarse.

You heard chuckles and immediately open your eyes, there on your porch stood Myungsoo and Kai. You look back at yourself, you were wearing pajamas, and you blushed from embarrassment.

“Eheh…Don’t mind me, can I help you guys with anything?” You ask. Kai stop chuckling and speak “Anyhow, we were wondering if you know where Sehun is? Since he live almost close to you.”

You puffed your cheeks “Hold on.” You went back to the living room and lightly smacked Sehun’s forehead “Yah! Wake up!” He lazily opens his eyes and turns to the other side and covered himself with a blanket “One minute.” His sleepy voice is y.

You look at the clock hanging on the wall and gape, and slap Sehun’s arm “What one more minute? It’s 4 in the evening already!” He sat upright and massages his face. You pulled his arms to get up.

“Where are you taking me?” Sehun ask tiredly. Both of you stood at the door and squint your eyes from the bright natural light. “Kai is here for you.” You answered.

Both Kai and Myungsoo gape at Sehun’s pajamas “You guys had sleepover or something?” Kai smirk.

You threatens to hit him, he raised his hand in defend “We were catching up with each other last night

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter