Chapter 23 – Changes of Plan.

I'll Be Your Eyes [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Courier New Font colored is text.
__________________________________________________________________________________


The stress of exams is gone! It’s Thursday, last exam was yesterday. Today is a half day for the students, class parties were being held, starting tomorrow the school’s holiday will start, only for 3 weeks.

Exams results will be out in a month, until then, it’s time to have fun; sleep, eat happily, hang out with friends, and going out on a date.

“So, the exams are over~ What are you going to do on your holiday?” Kris asked. You laughed at PilSuk’s joke. You face Kris “What?”

Kris repeated the question, you didn’t know what to say “Ah…I-” “Una~ Myungsoo hyung asked if-” You rolled your eyes “I know what he asked. I’m replying to him now.”

“Wait~” You told Kris and fixed your attention to your phone “Let me make sure with my parents first, they are always unpredictable when it comes to going out. I’ll text you in a moment k.” You hit send to Myungsoo.

“So, where were we?” You smiled at Kris. Kris’s smile fell but manage to fake one “Nothing.” And turn his attention to his other friends.

Sehun came next to you and yawn “Finally, I’m smelling freedom.” He stretched his arms “You’re going out on a date with Myungsoo hyung tonight?”

“Not yet, I have to make sure with my parents.” You stuck your tongue out “Are you sure you don’t remember any part of that story?”

Sehun shook his head “Why?” You smiled weakly “No reasons.” The truth speaks in your mind ‘Because you’re making a huge mistake right now if you’re lying.’ You sigh quietly and paid attention to PilSuk.

Sehun furrowed and was confused at the sudden question, when it has been days since the bet started.

Your phone buzzed “I have to go now~” You got up from the bench and walk mindlessly to your dad’s car. Sehun wondered why you haven’t turn around and ask if he wanted to come along “Yuna~ If my mom is at your house, tell her I’m going to hang out with the boys.”

You turn around and gave them an expression of tired, you’ve hidden the sadness away “Oh okay, I’ll see you guys after 3 weeks and I’ll see you Sukkie in 2 days, bye.” You smiled and left.

“What happened to her?” Chanyeol asked, he noticed something that’s not right. “She’s just tired, that’s all.” PilSuk cover up for you, she knew something was up too.

Sehun just watched you enter your car and rest your head on the window ‘Wonder what’s wrong?’ He sighs silently and continues talking to his friends.

------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter