Chapter 6 - Enemy.

I'll Be Your Eyes [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: [d.ear - Time Goes By.]

-----------------------------------------


After couple of weeks in Korea, Yuna were starting to adapt the place and everything. She's comfortable with the way it is now. Yuna's father finally decided where she'll be going to school, everything was set. And she's going to school tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------

The next day, Yuna woke up feeling excited. She took shower happily, brushed her teeth happily, wore her school uniform happily and eats breakfast happily, she even went to school happily.

Yuna stood in front of the school building “SM High School~” Her father smiled upon seeing her looking around the school “Madeleine~ Come on, you don’t want to be late for your first day now do you?”

She followed her father to the school’s administration office to take her class schedule. “Your first class would be History.” The clerk said. Yuna took the schedule, bowing to her father and the clerk before going in search for her class.

The school’s hallway was now deserted; all the students went to their respective class. “History class, room number 302. History class every morning, you’ve got to be kidding me.” She groaned and kept searching for the class.

Yuna were standing at the corner of the hallway, where two paths meet. Someone was running toward that direction, she didn’t know that of course because the wall was covering her sight, then suddenly *BAMM!* both of them collided into each other.

Both of them groaned in pain as they tried to get up, the other person got up and scowled at Yuna “Watch where you’re going.” This boy, whose hair is slightly blond, taller than her, hissing at her.

“You watch where you’re going.” She mumbled. “What?” He said, still scowling. Yuna shook her head; the boy was leaving when “Wait! Um…Do you know where the history class is?” added “I’m new here.” She said in a soft tone.

‘Why is her Korean language tone a little bit off?’ He tilts his head “I’m going to that class too, so follow me.”

The girl did as told and followed him. Both of them entered the class when the teacher was busy explaining something.

The teacher scowled at the boy while she smiled at Yuna. “You must be the new student from UK.” The teacher said.

‘UK? No wonder why her tone is off.’ The boy chuckled. “Yah! Why are you laughing?” The teacher points a long stick in front of the boy’s face.

“Nothing, I’m sorry that I’m late seongsaenim.” He bowed and went to his seat. The teacher smiled viciously “Arasso, next time you’re late, I’ll let you explained the entire Korean history to the whole class.” The boy secretly made faces, which Yuna noticed and chuckled secretly.

“Ah! Sehun-ah, your punishment today is to clean the classroom! No it’s and no but; just do it and I won’t give you any fractions. Aracchi?” Sehun nodded his head, understanding every word the teacher said.

His friends smirked and sniggered at him. ‘Sehun?’ Yuna thought, curiously ‘Could it be little Oh Sehun?’ She look at him carefully ‘No way, my Sehun is special and he’s not rude, and my Sehun is definitely a tidy boy. Plus, we have our secret word when we see each other again.’ Yuna smiled to herself.

“Dear, go ahead and introduce yourself.” The teacher smiled. Yuna smiled back, she bowed to the whole class first “Hello everyone, I’m Choi Yuna. I hope everyone will treat me well.” She smiled.

‘Choi Yuna?’ Sehun thought, he paid full attention towards her. “Why do you have an English middle name?” The teacher asked the girl.

“Are you mixed?” The teacher asked curiously, so did the rest of the class. Yuna waved her hand “No, both of my parents are Korean. It’s my grandmother’s name, she’s mixed; she wanted her name in mine, so it’s my middle name.”

“What’s her middle name seongsaenim?” One of the students asked. “Ah~ Is it alright?” The teacher asked for her permission.

Yuna didn’t mind it at all. “It’s Madeleine. So it’s Choi Madeleine Yuna.” She nod “What do we call you then? Yuna or Madeleine?”

“Yuna~ Since I was a kid, everyone called me Yuna. But if you want to call me Madeleine then it’s fine.” She smiled at everyone.

Sehun who sat at the back of the class with his friends was deep in thought ‘Choi Madeleine Yuna? Could she be? No way! Let’s see if it’s really her, she would remember the words she promised to say.’ Sehun coolly leaned back on his chair ‘If she doesn’t say anything, then it’s not my Yuna.’ He smirked.

The teacher clapped her hands and welcomed Yuna with a warm heart “Yuna, welcome to our school and welcome to the class.” The teacher searched for an empty spot.

“Please be seated next to Sehun’s table.” Yuna found her table and it’s located next to a window ‘Perfect!’ She smiled and went to the seat.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter