Chapter 7 - Facebook Friend.

I'll Be Your Eyes [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: [Taeyang - Just a Feeling]

------------------------------------------


“Choi Madeleine Yuna? I heard that name before.” Kris said “I have to see her.” Sehun rolled his eyes “Okay, you’ll see her. Sheesh!”

Luckily Yuna were by her locker; she was busy organizing herbooks. Sehun and Kris walk toward her, Sehun cleared his throat. Yuna closed her locker.

“Oh! Sehun from history class right?” Sehun nodded boredly. Kris was surprise to see her “Yuna? Choi Madeleine Yuna from Facebook?” He said.

Yuna face Kris and had the surprise look on her face as well “Kris? Oh my Gosh~ What a small world.”

Sehun who blended with the locker were confused “Wait, you guys know each other?” Kris chuckled “Not personally, just mutually on Facebook.”

‘Huh…Only on Facebook.’ Sehun thought, secretly being jealous. The school bell rang, finally the school hour ended. Yuna's phone buzzed.

“I have to go now, my dad is waiting.” She smiled at both Sehun and Kris “It’s nice seeing you, finally in person.”

Kris agreed, that gummy smile of his couldn’t leave his face. “I’ll see you guys tomorrow. Bye.” Yuna waved off and left.

As soon as she left the locker area, Kris sighed in content “Isn’t she beautiful?” He said with a tone, as if he’s flying. Kris slung his arm across Sehun’s shoulders and smiled happily.

Sehun looked at his friend weirdly “Seriously Kris, you have issues with pretty girls.” Their friends finally gathered around.

“What did I miss? Kris looks pretty happy…” Luhan chuckled, while waving his hands in front of dreamy Kris’s face.

“That Yuna girl is actually friends with Kris on Facebook. So basically they already knew each other.” Sehun explained.

Chanyeol head lock Kris and messed up his hair “You player~ You kept all your internet love affairs from us eyy.” Chanyeol let go of Kris.

“I don’t want to share being friends with her with you guys.” Kai gasped in horror “You selfish jerk; we will find her on Facebook tonight.” Kai smirked.

They walk ahead without Kris. “Wait what? No! No, no, no, no! No way in hell you guys are going to add her.”

“Sheesh, dude, calm down! She’s not even your girlfriend.” Chen broke Kris’s bubble. Kris pouted and lazily shuffling his foot while following his friends out of the school building.

Sehun snickered quietly ‘Who is this Yuna? Why is it so hard to figure her out? Maybe I should be friend her on Facebook too.’ He thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun’s POV

As soon as I got home I switched on my laptop and thought about what Kai said, friending her on Facebook.

I logged in to my Facebook account and went to Kris’s profile and went through his friend list, and searched for Yuna.

There she was, her black and white profile picture greeted my eyes. I clicked on her Facebook name, which lead me to her profile.

Her info wasn’t that much open like any other girl in the school. The only thing visible on her info was her birthdate which was same as mine 12th April 1994. Where she’s from, it stated that she used to live in UK and now her current place in South Korea.

I scrolled down for more information about her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter