Chapter 14 - Preventing Heart Break.

I'll Be Your Eyes [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Italic Font with colors are the text conversation.
=Italic Font with no colors are the Facebook conversation.
~Bold & Italic is the thought.
----------------------------------------------

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53l2e7gGsB4 [Hello Venus - Kiss Me.] (Sorry if it doesn't match :P )

_______________________________________________________________________________


“Okay, dinner this weekend is a green light. My house, at 7pm, casual wear, no need for formal. Got it Sehunnie!” You were on KakaoTalk with Sehun during break, since you guys can’t talk or see with each other at school, you decided to either Line, or KakaoTalk or Fb message amongst each other.

“Yuna!” PilSuk run next to you and pant. “What’s wrong with you?” You chuckled. PilSuk beam cutely “Nothing, just wanted to catch up.” She’s been on the phone for a long time as well.

You eyed your friend suspiciously “Been talking to Baekhyun lately?” wiggling your eyebrows in a teasing manner. PilSuk said nothing but blushed. Then a soft ring was heard on your phone, notifying you that you have a new message.

You opened the Kakao message and it was from Kris, sending you a picture of the lunch table with a food on the tray and a caption “I want to eat this with you.” ending it with a sad face. You rolled your eyes; you knew what this meant and replied back.

“I’m on diet, sorry.” Your emoticon was -_- You smiled and keep your phone back in your school blazer’s pocket and went into the classroom.

Your phone softly vibrated in your pocket, you peeked and it was from Sehun “Kris sent you a photo of the lunch table didn’t he? And with a caption of wanting to eat with you?” Your eyebrow cocked. 

“Have you been snooping around his phone?” You added an angry emoticon “To answer of your questions, yes he did.” There was 5 minutes left till the break finally over, so it’s fine to be on phone.

Sehun replied 5 minutes later after the next subject teacher enter the class “I don’t snoop around people’s stuff, do you know what he really meant by those words?” You manage to steal a glance at your new received message and huffed.

Until the class and school day finally ended, you quickly reply back “I know what he meant, I’m not stupid. And I’m slowly telling him to back off without even sounding rude. Stop making me sound like I’m the bad guy when I'm not!” You sent one of those emoticons with steam blowing out of the nose.

Then your phone received another message from Kris “Can I walk you h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter