Chapter 21 – Needed a Break.

I'll Be Your Eyes [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


____________________________________________________________________________________


Last night, after you confronted your past issues with your family and the Barnes’s family, your parents still feel guilty but they didn’t want to bring it up anymore.

When you got to your room, your friends surrounded you, asking if you were okay. And after you told them that you’re fine. All of you start studying, from that night onwards they never mentioned anything about what happened.

----------------------------------------------

You rest your head on the cool table and look over to Sehun, you had finished your English paper about 5 minutes ago, and Sehun is still doing it.

His forehead was filled with complicated lines; he was trying to remember what you taught him last night.

“Ms. Yuna, are you sleeping?” Mr. Lim asked he’s the Physics teacher; he can be nice and strict at the same time.

You sit upright and shook your head, answering to his question. “Have you completed your paper?” He asks again. You nod tiredly, you and Sehun slept around 3 in the morning, and he slept over your house again. The rest of Exo boys and PilSuk went home. You wanted PilSuk to sleep over too but she didn’t have her parents’ permission and she didn’t have extra clothes, so next time.

The rest of the students in the class stare at you in shock over the fact that you completed it right after the paper was handed out to the students.

Mr. Lim went to your table and took the paper from you, so you can do whatever you want after that. You rest your arms and head on the table and look over to your seat neighbor on the right side, Sehun.

He didn’t even notice that you’re staring at him; he was too focused on the long passage and too focused trying to understand it. You felt bad for him, if this was a class work you’d help him but it’s not, so you just watched him.

While waiting for the whole class to complete their own papers, you turn to your left which was a wall and unconsciously drifted to sleep. You were so tired that yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter