Chapter 32 – Confusion meets Confession.

I'll Be Your Eyes [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Please check this Fanfic Relay I started! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/641324
_________________________________________________________________________________


Like every other weekend, your family and Sehun’s family gather for dinner and outing afterward. Today was a little different; you fell awfully sick since yesterday. You had fever that you fainted at school, when you were brought to the nurse; your temperature was 45 degrees.

For the past week, Sehun and you still haven’t spoken anything; you guys don’t even sit together at the lunch table; like if you’d sit there for that day, Sehun won’t be there.

Your friends didn’t even know what to do. Kris and you are now on good terms. You had explained everything and he clearly understood now that you don’t have feelings for him and accepted that. Both of you remained friends.

Day by day past, Kris slowly acknowledge that Sehun have feelings for you. He said nothing to both party, because he also knows that you like Sehun.

A soft knock notified your horrible self to meet whoever that is coming in your room “Yes?” Your voice was croaky.

It was your mom and Sehun’s mom who entered your room, both of them smiled so motherly. “Are you all better honey?” Your mom caresses your hair.

You shook your head. “Aww, we’re going to cancel tonight’s dinner. There’s always another weekend.” Mrs. Oh gently your back.

“No way can that other weekend wait; we don’t even know what will happen tomorrow. The dinner is tonight.” You cough lightly.

Then you heard someone scoff, standing at your bedroom door, his hair messily pushed upward just the way you like it and made your heart melts, his stupid smirk that you’d love to punch and kiss at the same time, Sehun.

Sehun, your best friend, the blind boy when he was a kid, now a total narcissistic jerk who’s so awfully good looking and over confident at times. Sehun. You sigh silently, what could you do without him anyways? Nothing.

“You will get sicker by tomorrow if you decided not to fully rest tonight, that’s what will happen.” You frowned at his words, it was true anyway.

The mothers chuckle “Well, we’ll cancel the dinner.” Your mom said. “No. Why don’t you guys just go out for dinner? The reservations have already been made; it’d be a waste to let someone else takes it.” You suggested.

“Are you sure?” Your mom tucks your fringe behind your ear. You nod and smile, you were still curled up in your blanket like a shrimp.

Your mom sigh “Fine then, I guess we’ll go.” She turns to Sehun’s direction “Can you take care of Yuna here Sehun?”

Sehun smiled and nod “I’ll call if something is wrong.” You were about to protest when your mom glance at you with her killing eyes.

You went paler and chills suddenly evade your almost warm body now, and your stuffy nose worsens than earlier.

Sehun sigh “See, you didn’t have to move for a second, you’re shivering already. I’ll go make you some porridge.” Sehun and the moms left your room to yourself.

Couple of minutes later Sehun came back with a tray of your porridge in a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter