Chapter 31 – Care for You~ Side-Story {Sehun’s Story.}

I'll Be Your Eyes [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Sehun's side story is his part of the story that I didn't write in the actual chapter of 'Bad Day.'

_______________________________________________________________
 

Sehun was slowly waking up, however, as he opened his eyes, he saw a girl with long messy hair, white long dress.

“Holy sh*t!” He fell off the other side of his bed. ‘There can’t be ghost in daylight would there?’ He cleared his view and saw Yuna looking like a ghost, sitting on her bed staring into thin air.

He sighs in relief “Gosh Yuna, I thought you were a ghost!” He stood up. Yuna massage her temples and went to the bathroom.

When Yuna got out of the bathroom, Sehun eyed her weirdly “Uh…Why are you wearing sweatshirt?”

She ignores him and went to her parent’s room. ‘What did I say?’ Sehun wasn’t sure why she was behaving like this all of sudden; he let it slide and went for shower.

After Sehun shower, he got dress and went straight to the resort’s restaurant, to meet up with his parents and the Choi’s family for breakfast.

5 minutes later, the Choi’s family came; Mr. and Mrs. Choi smiled genuinely as soon as they saw Sehun’s parents.

“Good morning Yuna~” Sehun’s parents smiled over to Yuna’s presence. She looked a little off today in Sehun’s opinion.

“Morning.” Yuna replied with her weak smile and sat beside her mom. Sehun find it weird that she’s sitting with her mom, because usually she’d sit beside him. Sehun also found something else weird about her today; she looked pale, weak and quiet than usual.

The waiter poured orange juices in other glasses except Yuna’s “Can I have a hot chocolate, but can you not make it too hot.” She ordered. The waiter smiled “Sure.” She smiled back “Thank you.”

Sehun’s first guess is that Yuna’s sick. Yuna propped her arm on the table and massage her temple.

“Ready to order?” The waiter came back with Yuna’s warm chocolate “Thank you.” She wrapped her cold hands around the warm cup.

‘She looks awfully pale today, I wonder why? She was fine yesterday.’ Sehun thought as lines formed on his forehead.

Yuna looked out at the beach scenery, Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter